Reviews for Laughter is the Best Medicine
Sam chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So funny, really cute c:
RobotBendingVampire48 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
wow, this was soo funny! i was reading it, laughing really hard and people were staring at me like i was weird or something lol :D good job! oh and one more thing... THE CHAIR!
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Hmm, surprised I never reviewed this! Quite adorable, I love their childish banter. And the humor was very true to the movie, bravo! Love it!
JasmineD799 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aww! This was sooo cute! Made me laugh!
kalfire12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
aww so cute and funny! i loved it!
OrangeAfterglow chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is fantastic! It is very dificult to get laughter into writing but you managed it really well! I'm giggling just thinking back to the "Imma/You-a" bit.

well done!
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh! I love it! I do so love the idea of him employing tickle torture on her! I know I'd certainly enjoy it if I were her.
Meggie3367 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Kyaaa! So kawaii, and so well written! One of the best I've read!
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was so insanely funny and cute! I ADORE clean, innocent humer! It's so hard to find nowadays. I'm favoriting this, Kay?
alicehatter239 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Seriously, if you had been here while I was reading this, then you would've seen me on the floor laughing and trying to keep reading, getting one word into my head from the story, laughing my butt off again, crying, and then proceeding reading (No rhyme intended). This was seriously hilarious! And very well written, too!
cartoonromancer chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Gosh, I was laughing with this thing too. HE'S SO ADORABLE! I could really see this in my head. You made their relationship so...freaking...CUTE!
Rookie70Penguin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
AWwww...How sweet! That's why i love this couple...
MissCharlotteAwesome chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I read this earlier during math class...

I was laughing so hard I was sent out of the room. x]

Love it!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh. My. God. Guess what? THE CHAIR! ..that is going to make me laugh for awhile actually all of it especially the whole "Roxanne started running around for no reason and I was all like , Roxanne why are you running around for no reason?"
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
hahahahahaha! that seriously made me ROFL!

THE CHAIR! that part was so funny, it was put together really well.

please write more like this, it was cute.