Reviews for In the Morning
lauren.souliere chapter 20 . 3/27/2017
Please please please write a scene in Abes tank. Or at least a body of water where Abe has the upper hand /
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
GAYYY
lilbecky06 chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
I must have re-read this story over a dozen times in the past week alone , it's beyond amazing ! Your doing an amazing job with this and your writing is phenomenal . I think it would be amazing if you decide to continue with this story. I love the slowly developing relationship between Abe and HB, its incredible to be able to see them slowly becoming more serious about one another (I love the idea the two of them on a date together especially with the personality profiles you've written them with!) You're Awesome !
byakuren-chan chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
awesome lov the end
Ash chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Great story.
Kate chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
D: They didn't say they loved eachother, and then have slow, sensual sex:(
Krystal chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
That was all Hellboy needed before his own hot demon cum spurted from him, landing in simpler places.

Did you mean "Similar places?
Krystal chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I love this so much!
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
love it.
Nerdified Elf chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Rawr! I tried to read it, but i just couldnt! Soryy! But the first part was well written!
datmanman chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
I really loved reading all the chapters.

Thank you.

If I may suggest/request a particular type of fic, the next one should involve a pretty dark theme. Rape.

HB and Abe be doing their thing, when suddenly one of them UNGH, gets knocked out, leaving the other naked and helpless.

Of course, the monster thing would have to be huge to be able to do that. With a huge body, also comes a certain huge body part.

Well, you can tell where this is going. "It's so huge, it hurts."

Until the other one recovers and shoots the rapist monster thing,

rape ensues.
Peya Luna chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
i wonder what the car rental company will say to the soiled seat ;-)
Peya Luna chapter 19 . 10/31/2011
ROFLMAO! yep, just a nightmare...
sand witch chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
Oh my God, I just found your story and spent hours reading every. single. chapter. I can't think of any Hellboy/Abe fic I've read that's more awesome. Where'd you gegt the idea for the slit on Abe? It's so weird but so sexy at the same time so I don't mind. In fact it's really sexy. :P Do you take requests? I like sex while sick. Like if Abe was sick with a fever or something (I say abe because he's my favorite but it could be HB too) and they have sex anyway. I think it's hot, pardon the pun. Only if you want to write that. I'll keep reading anyways. Definitely waiting for more chaps here. Tx for writing!
Deisel chapter 19 . 10/1/2011
ha ha ha keep em cuming poor maning i think i would hit the bottle too if this happened