Reviews for When Actors Discover Fanfiction
casey and lily fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
hahaha this is to funny I would love to see more and really would love to see the actors face as they read something like that :D
racerofthe3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
funny as hell love it some stuff i read is werid and i talked to the actual people that play them he thinks its cool people still write fan fiction it only been like 10 year i told him about mine and he said thats great julianna so u should check him out on twitter his name is jasonkkchan hes really neat and make movies of his own
Sapphire Della Robbia chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
SWEET. It is so cool love it
Sarra Torrens chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
More of this! I love this especially if some of the actors would check out mine...hrmm...(Jason Tommy...)*Blush*
madiaustinxo chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i love this! you should make a sequel or continue or something! its hilarious! :D
supernaturalXlover chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
wow, i like it, its really good
LuckyNekoNinjaMaiden chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I definitely love it! That is exactly what the actors of such Power Rangers shows would act if they see these Power Rangers fanfics! You are the master of fanfics.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Really funny. A great oneshot.
ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I think this is hilarious. Very appropraite and a good parody of some of the wierd stuff that pops up occasionally on this sight. It's not entirely out of the question that this could indeed be reality. The actors having profiles part, not the reunion or actions that take place within thereof part.

Thanks for the laugh. And thank you for believing in the power of proper spelling and grammar.
ALightInDarkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This story is very funny.
PernDragonrider chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is cute and I love your take on how the actual actors portraying the parts might react to finding the stories about their characters here at ff dot net.

Great take on this and I think it's funny.

Pern
Dark Priestess66 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this is so funny, I would love to see this happen in real life.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Pinkrangerfan chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
very funny story i think it was very celver and funny and i loved all the actors revalons to the stories about their ranger chacreters