Reviews for Lazarus
Shop247 chapter 23 . 10/21/2011
Oh my god I love this story! It is so perfect in a million ways! I love Peter! This is such an amazing story! You should really look into getting something published. You remind me of sara dessen (my favorite author) or susane colasanti! Great job and please please update asap
lorrainasolis chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
haha i like this book so far, keep writing :)
me chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
not ff of truth about forever...

write these on fp please
heyfriday chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
Okay, I'm glad she finally got that out. And that Alyssa wasn't such a jerk.

iesnic chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
i really likes Peter he is alwayz kind even if someone is talking behind his back and he takes his time 2 make sure its definately. Give thanx 2 Gabriellaaaaa... 4 the idea of first strike...
jess chapter 19 . 2/7/2011
i really dig the story. Its really enjoyable & i'm kinda hooked. Keep it up x
heyfriday chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
I think my favorite part so far was this last part, their first date. It was so cute and adorable and I just...ahh. So good. :)

heyfriday chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
yes. :D
heyfriday chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Well I think she overreacted about her sister a little bit. Though Gabriella still annoys me a lot, she should go move into an apartment by her college or something. And they are just so awkward together it's almost hard to read! but really cute :)

heyfriday chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Yayayayay! Now she just needs to stop hanging out with those idiots. Speaking of, why do Marcus and Mary Ellis still hang out with them? They're obviously so much better than Alyssa and Rian. They should break off. Keep writing!

heyfriday chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
I think you did that quite well. I think, really, it was the only way to do it without rushing it or being too outlandish or anything. YAY! :D

heyfriday chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
This is definitely picking up, miss. I'm quite enjoying the story now, and cannot wait to see where it's going! Hopefully she dumps her sucky friends soon, eh?

heyfriday chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
I liked that one too. A lot. I really enjoy Marcus and Mary Ellis. They could be friends with Peter and Harper and Kayla too. :D Hahahah, I should probably keep reading, huh?

heyfriday chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
I liked this chapter! :D And I like Harper! And I like Peter! And I hope Kayla here grows a mind of her own and ditches her old friends and her and Peter and Harper become friends!

heyfriday chapter 8 . 12/22/2010