Reviews for Not Your Housekeeper
Dlvvanzor chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
Awww 3 She's gotta be one of my favorite characters. So, SO sweet.
Dlvvanzor chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
So sweet! I'm loving the Sherlock and Mrs. Hudson dynamic. :3 I can see her doing all of this.
Shall be lifted Nevermore chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
I'm originally from South Carolina ;)

By the way, I find your subtle references to the canon to be absolutely hilarious!

Question: Is it a coincidence that Mrs. Hudson and Mycroft have the same initial?
umbuby chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Brilliant! You got me hooked on the first chapter. Can't wait to keep reading!
SabrinaPhynn chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Wow. Didnt want to read this before I had seen the pilot, but thisreally is great now that I have! Bravo, very well done.
Dickensian812 chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
I enjoyed these. ("My friend the skull" - bwahaha!) You've captured the characters so well, especially for only having a handful of episodes to work with! I love how Mrs. Hudson keeps believing that Sherlock is sweet despite being perfectly aware that he really isn't that sweet.
Noelle M chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
You got this, Mrs. Hudson, you can do it!

I'm still loving this story! :)
Noelle M chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I'm sorry, Mummy! I'm sorry! ;)

This is really good!
Noelle M chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
This is funny! Sherlock isso funny in this one!
rememberedenx3 chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
lol Mrs. Hudson spoiled him in Miami!
rememberedenx3 chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
However, let this be said for him: when an old lady he once knew needed his help, he dropped everything to help her.

That is beautiful. I love how you're able to emphasize what the show/books have subtly done, that Sherlock really does care for people, he just doesn't know how to express that genuine love. There's a sweetness to Sherlock & Mrs. Hudson's relationship, very much like endearing mother and son.
Gatekeeper chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
I'd wondered about this story throughout all three of the movies. Thanks so much for sharing.
I-don't-have-it-with-me chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
Oh my goodness, why does this only have 12 reviews? It's perfect! I enjoyed this so much! Now, in my mind this story of how Sherlock and Mrs. Hudson met is practically canon. You have Mrs. Hudson pegged perfectly, as is her perception of Sherlock. Good job!
InsanityAllowance chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
This was such a lovely counterpoint to Archenemy - a sweet, touching story with a happy ending rather than a troubled one with a sad ending. Loved them both to bits, though.

And am in awe of how quickly you churn them out, even with them being so short!
InsanityAllowance chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
Don't know about Esther's opinion on the matter, but I think she explained him very well indeed. ;)