Reviews for Little Plastic Castle
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
This made me cry! It was so sad yet sweet at the same time! Awww!
emma08 chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
I randomly found your story and I'm so glad I did. This is such a beautiful story. I hope they have a happy ending.
twilly chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
Just so you know, I'm absolutely positive that Edward walked into her coffee shop the next day and said, "How could I ever forget you." Because that tear-filled plea from Bella (and me) was just the magic that miracle he needed.

And that night they conceived their first child, who was born without and pain or discomfort and they all lived happily ever after and nothing bad ever happened to them again. Ever.

You might have guessed I was full on snot sobbing. I thought I calmed down and then I read her whispering in his ear. And then I demanded via twitter Jaimearkin come read the rest to me since she rec'ed it this am. Since she didn't show up, I calmed down until I read "Her name is Bella. You love her. Please don't forget." and burst back into tears. And then I settled down enough to write this. Which is when I started crying again. Then I cried once more when I pasted that quote in.

Thank you, I loved it.
twilly chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I knew it and I wish I was wrong. And you have indeed made me cry every chapter since. :)
twilly chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Shoot. I wasn't going to keep bothering you with reviews, but i had a thought. What id Bella's POV started before Edward's? Maybe it wasn't a one night stand and she need to leave before Edward woke up because he reacts badly to finding a "stranger in his bed." I just assumed it was her own internal panic/regret that was the consequence she was avoiding, but maybe it's facing an Edward that doesn't remember her.
twilly chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I'm just wondering if all the rest of your chapters are going to make me cry. I'm guessing yes.
twilly chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
My theories? I'm kind of confused. Part of me thinks Edward has some form of dementia, but I'm not sure if that were the case, the person in the hall would have just said "Good morning Mr Cullen," and let him walk out on his own. Their ages kind of confuse me too. I at first though Edward was quite elderly, but Bella's still having one night stands which makes me think she's not that old.

I'm really glad this is complete so I don't have to wonder long.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
This was so exquisitely, painfully, beautiful. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. I have no words.
sfspeedy chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
This was a stellar story! Thank you for sharing it!
anu1289 chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
this was such a beautiful story! i feel so sad for Bella that on one hand her husband did survive but now he doesn't remember her. However, the amazing thing is that somehow edward finds his way back to the coffee shop and to bella! So i'm hopeful that his memory will return in the future! Miracles happen all the time right? :)
Snappher chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
Hi there :) Take this in the best way...this story made me want to slit my wrists! LOL...beautifully written, but what a downer! Bless Bella for dealing with this in any way she can...I can't imagine the horror. It's like when Alzheimer's patients go into long-term care and fall in love with another patient, while they don't recognize the spouse that comes to visit them and has to watch it all happen. :(

THe universe if fucking with me today. I've been blue, blue, blue all day, so of course I stumble on to this story tonight! lol...

I'm going to be positive and think that the note in his red notebook means that his brain is starting to know her, and maybe things are looking up!

Robward17 chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Well shit. Found this recd on one of my fb pages today. I can't see too well thru the tears so hope you can read this. Wow. I can't even Imagine being in her place! I'm going to pretend within 6 months he falls & hits his head on the piano & his memory comes back EXCEPT for the time span he forgot his beloved Bella. There..*watery smile*...that's my HEA. Love your writing style & chcking out your other works now. Linda xo
Betty Lovegood chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
I love this so much! I freakin' love stories like this (in small doses). I just wrote one that has a similar tone, maybe darker. I'll post every friday (starting today), if you want to check it out in my profile :) Oh, and I saw this rec at the Fanfic Angst h00rs Facebook group.
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
JUST WOW!

WOW
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
Wow, what a great story, heartbreaking but beautiful. The last line just broke me completely, Im just hoping he doesnt x
1,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »