Reviews for Little Plastic Castle
puss-is-in-boots chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
... what? that can't be the end! i wanna know what happens! does he get his memory back in the end?
on the plus side that was amazing! so well written and i literally cried my way through the whole thing!
MatingInspires chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Wow! And it ended there! I hope he gets it back :'(
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Maybe one day he will remember.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Damn. If only he could remember!
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Oh, no... This is so heartbreaking!
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Whew...this is just so sad! I take it Edward is Bella's husband but he had some sort of accident and his memory has been lost, and that maybe Bella was pregnant at the time. Maybe.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I found this little gem mentioned on Perusing the Shelves and thought I would give it a try. I am intrigued.
leesmee chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
That was so so sad
Debby-1957 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
Wow, this was very emotional. I just want to somehow comfort both of them and become a neurologist so I can cure Edward. I don't suppose you would write a sequel that ends in a measure of happiness for the two of them? Please?

Such a well written story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
This story is so sad.
SherriB chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
That was one of the sadist fics that i have read in a long time, but it was beautiful. Thank you
elizabeth bennette chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
so she left him?
DestinyAlessia chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
I just found your story and... and I don't know what to say. The way you described what they feel and how the reader don't exactly know what happend until the last chapters only wondering... Oh my god, I hadn't cried so hard in so long time. It was refreshing. And giving me so hope, even I can't say why I felt that way. Thank you so much for writing so great story.

I would write something more, but my English still isn't that great to write freely...
ebayaddict chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
OMG! That last line was phenomenal! What a sweet but sad sad story. Hoping for a sequel someday!
Patti996 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Poor Bella! It must be so hard that he can't remember her.
983 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »