Reviews for Little Plastic Castle
ellekat08 chapter 14 . 2/21
I just bumped into this little treasure, it shows true love painfully beautiful. Similar to 50 first dates.:)
readingKs chapter 14 . 1/22
This whole thing is tragic. I kept reading with the hope that there would be some sort of change, some sort of progress, but the deeper I got the more I realized that wasn't possible. Great story, loved the journal entry.
L09 chapter 14 . 1/13
I dont know how many times ive read this.
I know whats coming - but i cant help but weep at the end
Every. Single. Time

lamelurker chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
Many years. Many, many years. I'm just going to hope that things improve for them. Wonderful writing. Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
TeamKristen4U chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
Got me fucking sobbing so hard my head hurts
locheree chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
I just started reading this and I really hope you are going to continue. I love it that much.
anafinchel chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
this was so bittersweet! Lovely yet so sad :(
rimalem chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
Just like bella, tearing up frm the note.. excellent job though too short to truly satisfy.. off to seek gratification frm ur other works!
cullenlover88 chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
nice/sad
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
Lovely little story. Thanks for writing.
Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
I have had this on my TBR forever and have never before plucked up enough courage to read. Well today, I found that courage and oh my heart.

You told this story beautifully. A snippet of a day into their lives was perfectly done - I'm also wishing we could have had more, hoping that one day he will remember, maybe not all but just a little. I don't think I could give up on him either.

Beautifully, beautifully done. Thank you.

Erron xoxo
Prolific Novice chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Ah, gosh. This is breaking my heart! :'(
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
cried the entire way through. so sad yet so lovely
angelari7 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
This is so sad.
mem4375 chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
Heartbreaking, but so good.
1,003 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »