Reviews for Little Plastic Castle
2old4fanfic chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
if there was a bitter sweet contest, this would be the grand prize winner
RubyDee chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Little Plastic Castle was rec'd by Jaime Arkin at the Lemonade Stand this week. Every time I see a rec for this story my heart sings. Six years and hundreds of stories later LPC remains one of my favorites. BEST LAST LINE EVER! :)
perpetually chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Wow this made me cry so much. Thank you for writing! What a stunning piece.
chocaholic123 chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
What a beautiful, amazing story. I loved it. There was romance, there was heartbreak. And I'm going to pretend to myself there is hope.
emilyroseashby chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I love this so much
puss-is-in-boots chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
... what? that can't be the end! i wanna know what happens! does he get his memory back in the end?
on the plus side that was amazing! so well written and i literally cried my way through the whole thing!
MatingInspires chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Wow! And it ended there! I hope he gets it back :'(
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Maybe one day he will remember.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Damn. If only he could remember!
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Oh, no... This is so heartbreaking!
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Whew...this is just so sad! I take it Edward is Bella's husband but he had some sort of accident and his memory has been lost, and that maybe Bella was pregnant at the time. Maybe.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I found this little gem mentioned on Perusing the Shelves and thought I would give it a try. I am intrigued.
leesmee chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
That was so so sad
Debby-1957 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
Wow, this was very emotional. I just want to somehow comfort both of them and become a neurologist so I can cure Edward. I don't suppose you would write a sequel that ends in a measure of happiness for the two of them? Please?

Such a well written story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2013