Reviews for Little Plastic Castle
RaeCullen chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Girl you got me on the edge of my seat wondering what has got our favorite couple so down and out! I gotta know and I really can't wait to find out!

ColourmeCullen chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Who.. who.. WHO? You know what I mean. On a side note, when I mistype 'what', my phone wants to correct it as 'twat'.. lol ;p Do with that as you choose.
bookylex chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
ok ok ok i'm guessing selective amnesia like in 50 First Dates? I love your descriptors by the way. They're purdy and I feel like I can actually see what's happening.
WithAplomb chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
This story is going to break my heart isn't it? (don't worry, it's rhetorical because I know you don't want to give anything away...much like the supposition that is about to follow...gosh, this is long for an inside brackets type deal)

So, I guessed in my last review that he was in an I'm thinking they were living a happy ever after and he got a devastating brain injury which means that he can't remember the past or retain the present. (I did warn that my guesses are rubbish)

Anyway, I enjoyed it, and sniggered at bit at the Rick Rolling and agree it's better than an alarm drone and besides, I wanted to marry him when I was a kid in the eighties.

The t-shirt bit made me sad, I think everyone knows what it's like not wanting to wash away a certain person's smell from something.

Looking forward to the next update :D x

PS. Sorry for the stream of consciousness's lack of sleep.
angelspinknose chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
except for the one night stand, i am bella
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 11/19/2010

I can't tell whether or not Bella & Edward even know each other at this point, or if each other is the reason why

they're each so . . . lost.

I think I could make a case either way, though I'm leaning towards that they've never met before - but only slightly.

DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Well written! That just hurt my heart...such pain.
ginginlee chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Wow - it seems our Edward has some sort of memory loss, and Bella is having to deal with the repercussions almost daily?
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
I am soooooo confused right now. I'm trying to think if they were together before and broke up or...gah! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ishouldntbehere chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
hmmmm seems like someone with a memory issue - traumatic brain injury? An older person with dementia, early Alz (working in eldercare, of course I go to that)?

I guess I'll just have to hop on this train and see.

Don't hurt me too bad, please, I do get so emotionally involved. Still, I would never hate, I've had my warning...

DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Nice details in the writing...I'm on board and look forward to more to come.
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
You got me very intrigued, love! I'm anxious for more!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Count me in! I appreciate the warning - I like angst and don't need a HEA, but it is nice to know going in a little bit of what to expect ;)
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
i imagine edward to be very old and senile. i'm thinking of something like the Notebook
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »