Reviews for Little Plastic Castle
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
i imagine edward to be very old and senile. i'm thinking of something like the Notebook
katetaan chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I am intrigued. I can't wait for you to tell me more.
RebeccaMCullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
OO, I wonder how (if) E knows B.

Angst...will have to wait and see. Since I seem to live for reading angst-y fic's, it seems, I might like this. As will my tissue box.
star574 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh, I think i'll be able to handle the angst. I actually *like* realistic endings instead of all hearts and flowers and unicorns shitting iridescent bubbles.
angelspinknose chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
interesting. not sure where this is going.
mimi53 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Inability to make new memories like the movies Memento or 50 First Dates? That seems like it could get pretty angsty. Love your other stuff, so I'm in. Can't wait to see where you take this.
carebear309 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Sounds interesting...can't wait to read more. Sounds like maybe Edward is in a hospital?
ehee chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
You know I'll read whatever you crank out, so bring it on, sistah!
jansails chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I have a question for you:

In your A/N you state 'I'm so not an angst h00r' yet you also state there is no promise of a HEA- so how do you see these statements as not oppositional to one another?

Just curious, as pretty much promising no desire to write a HEA pretty much guarantees angst, doesn't it?

Edward's personality appears depressed & forgetful or memory lacking presently.

jansails/jan2
ginginlee chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Very interesting first chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hiya. Firstly I am very glad you are not a "angst h00r". LOL. I have a feeling with this story, I may need to find some fluffy bunnies to stroke after a few chapters. Looking forward to finding out just how many bunnies I am going to need.

TTFN.
itsyblue1214 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Sounds very interesting! Great start!
menenia chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I almost never read non-slashy stories, and I don't like Bella. But somehow I ended up clicking a link to this one, and the part where you said you're not a an angst h00r yet you still wrote this, got me reading it. :) I AM an angst h00r. :P See, you did a good job selling it! ;)

And, for the story: it was a great start, very gloomy and gray!
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Ok, I'm assuming he has some sort of memory loss thing.. interesting concept and pov to write from.. looking forward to where this leads. :)
ICMezzo chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Uh oh. I feel like this might be very hard for my little heart, but also a good challenge. I'm in.

Beautiful start. Looking forward to more.

-ICM