Reviews for Little Plastic Castle
erika shoval chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Your story very interesting, cant wait for the rest of it.
erika shoval chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
. an amazing story, lots of imagination.
ehee chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
OK, I'm really curious now. I know it will all come out in the wash, but I'm on pins and needles in the meantime! ;P
athena-apollo chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
So freaking sad. Did they know each other, and then Edward some how lost his memory?
RebeccaMCullen chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Bella needs a hug. And maybe a good bing on chocolate.

Mystery man from bed and sneaking out in the middle of the night will probably make more sense when this is all complete.
SleepMyBella chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Wow! I absolutely love your story so far. I am so excited to read more!
mimi53 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
This chapter is so short! You are such a tease! :)
luvvamps chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
So I have never read a Edward and Bella story before. When I got the alert for this story (you are on my favorite authors list) I almost skipped it. Glad I didn't. I find myself wanting to read more of it. I'll be waiting for more. Thanks for writing this and making it so I can't wait til the next update.
Anonymous82215 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Huh. Interesting. The plot thickens. :)

Keep posting, bb. I wanna know what happens!

-ICM
Britt01 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Great angst, and drawing things out...who is the guy, why does she have to leave, how does it fit with Edward, was it Edward, and in his weird brain state things are messed up, what is his brain state, anyway...can't wait to find out the answers to these questions and more!
ChocolateLover82 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Wow, she's really broken, isn't she? A matter of the heart it seems. Wonder what really caused her such a great pain. Must be confusing feeling that and then suddenly...a connection to a green eyed stranger.

Wanna know more :-)
Ishouldntbehere chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Thanks to your response to my last review.

Not much to say yet, at the pace you've set, probably not for a few chapters (that's not a complaint).

Looking forward to the next...
roon0 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
The depression rolling off your character is almost catching. Beautifully done of course but this girl needs a serious dose of happiness. May be I should give her one of my fluffy bunnies?
HockeyChick10 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Aww, poor Bella :(
star574 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Have you seen the footage of O'Reilly getting Rick Rolled? Highly amusing. There's a version that shows what he was seeing on his monitor on a split screen. Love it when he just totally loses it.
1,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »