Reviews for Equivalent Exchange
alleluiamagiatsuioku chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
I'm glad you updated
I have noticed that Ed's vampire traits are a lot similar to traditional vampires, like paler skin, 'allergic' to light, and how you described Roy's view of Ed as 'more beautiful' made me think of Twilight (granted, I've never seen Twilight myself but..)
Why did Ling die?! WAAAAAAAH!
Ryukos chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
Oh my! I really like this chapter!
AllenxEdward chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
What is going to happen...? I am excited. Please update soon.
Bemony-Menisha chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I like vampires like this
twilight is a failure
this is a SUCCESS
Jay1997 chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
AllenxEdward chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
I can't wait to read more.
alleluiamagiatsuioku chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
I can't handle this! *starts hyperventilating*
*reads they found Ling and Ed* Okay, I can handle this, since Ed's here now haha. But I really hope Hughes comes back!
And good job sneaking some Royai in there! _
Ryukos chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
I love this chapter! But, why the cliff hanger? ;_;
Roxy's Vodka Mutini chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
SapphireClaw chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
You horrible, horrible person. Leaving the chapter off like that! ... But I loved it. Keep it up!
Roxy's Vodka Mutini chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
*Tried not tryed
Sorry. It annoyed the hell out of me. :P

I'm finding this to be an interesting story. IT shall be fun to figure our what happens next.
Jay1997 chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Aww poor winry, guess she must face reality, i love this story keep up the epic work!
AllenxEdward chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
OMG! Are you wanting Ling to be turned or are you trying to make me ship them, because I do. lol Please update soon. I am so excited, this was a beautiful chapter.
Otaku4eva99 chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Woah that vampire myth is very interesting. I wonder what connection it has to Ed and Al. Oh yeah Slave 23 is Hohenhiem!
God im so slow
Otaku4eva99 chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Well I learnt something new today, a vampire' blood is like stone. I feel sorry for Ed really, I wouldnt want to be a vampire. No matter how sparkly they are...
And how the HECK does Ling know about vampires!