Reviews for The Final Test
michelle.pals99 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
you're so great! why didn't you finished it? you made it in 2010 and now it is 2014 and it still isn't finished! you must finish it, because it's so good! please try it, i want to know what happend!
but thanks for writing those good stories!
you're my favorite 3
I'm a ninja chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Wow please keep writing
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Great story, best fanfiction battles, minute details and accuracy, excellent work. I hope you finish this fic one day :)
FlameoInstantNoodles chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Ahh! Why did you stop continue! PLEASE CONTINUE! I'll be sad if you don't :(
Darkflameknight chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Awesome so far. Keep it up. I look forward to the next chapter whenever it comes out.
secretsrevealed chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Why is it taking you so long to post the next chapter? Come on. Post it already!
Cbarge chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great story hope to see it continued soon.
8XiongMao8 chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Woah, I just read your story...it's amazing! I like your style, you keep characters in their nature, the story has a really good balance of seriousness and humor and the fighting scenes are simply incredible! Hope you update soon, 'cause it really an amazing story!
Singer of Time chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I just got done reading this story, and it's got me hooked. You kept everyone pretty well in-character, and all the bending and action feels like it's out of the show-good point about the limited use of Waterbending too, that's something I hadn't noticed before. And of course all the Kataang fluffiness is much liked. :3 I shall be watching this story for more. Nice job!
ATLA-LOK-is-my-world chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
great chapter...hey you should read my Story it's called Summer life...hope to see you R&R
PandaLily22 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for the re-match- Aang will win right? I hope so! :D
FutureOlympian chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Amazing chapter! You described the training sessions amazingly, exactly the way they would have gone in the real show!

Love the story, and love the way you right it.

Keep on keepin on.
Kataang-is-MYLIFE chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Great chapter! ooh, exciting battle! Looking forward to reading about that. :)
Anne Flint chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
A great chapter. I really love this story an cannot wait until the next chapter. Soon, please?
Anne Flint chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
This is a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter!