Reviews for Beryl Writes
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I can't believe I never reviewed this! O.o /facepalm

Haha, this was a wonderful and creative story! I liked it a lot, and it was so funny and original! I hope you write more Sailor Moon villain diary stories in the future(:
SailorDeleted chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Really funny!
Hostofathousand chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I have never laughed so hard as I did while reading this. It's simply epic. You took Beryl's pov so unusually, and it works so well. If ever you write more of this kind of thing, expect it added to my favourites!
She's a Pistol chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is so Sailor Moon the Abridged Series. And I love you. And this story.
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I laughed my butt off! Almost made me feel sorry for Beryl. I liked what she thought about Zoicite actually being a woman and PMS.

Good job.
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Evil Villian Mind-Control Machines. Is it possibly affiliated with Acme? Hilarious. Loved it. She's right, though. Anyone could see the plot turns coming. I think I already knew Mamoru's secert identity when I saw that episode for teh first time. I think I was six.
EternalSunrise chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LMAO! "Bitches ain't seen shit"

This was really good! And although Beryl is such a constantly serious character, I can totally imagine her writing this xD

You should do a diary for all the Sailor Moon villains haha I'd love to read them :)
Kiwigrl89 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
OMG, you should do one for every villian! Loved it!
X chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was a super awesome parody. Loved everything about it. Beryl's frustration was so well done it seemed almost real.
Catheri chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I lol'd while reading this. It was promising.

Have you ever been on ? Several of things you mentioned in it are covered on the website. If you haven't, you should take a look at it. ;3
SailorCopperOwl chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I love it! Beryl's despair and ruthlessness, and her dry remarks, so funny! I was sorry it was over so soon! Very well done, I laughed a lot!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Excellent. So excellent. Maybe wonderful.
StrawberryKiwiBanana chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was hillarious. Beyrl, "shoujo senses" were dead on. Funny stuff.