Reviews for He's Scared, She's Scared On The Ski Slopes
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 17 . 3/3
Ooooooh. Interesting ending
shigo chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
on the edge of my seat reading on my phone
Queen of Spiritual chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
Nice to see that the mystery is finally solved. I liked the ending and the story as well.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
I see this mystery is about solved. "Do it for a Daphne snack?" Shaggy asked. LOL I wonder what Fred's snack is if they had asked him to do it.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Poor Velma. Hope she survives the wolves. I was happy that Velma told Gibby off when she said to Gibby about Shaggy. What Gibby said about Shaggy was not true about Shaggy's character.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Funny how you put about Velma having an off switch in this chapter. I thought that was funny. I did enjoy chapters 8 & 9 as well. LOL on the off switch bit.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Interesting chapter as always, Russ. Funny when you had Scooby and Shaggy singing while brushing their teeth before bedtime.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Good and interesting chapter but the bacon flavored with chocolate still grosses me out.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This is getting interesting already with a mystery in the second chapter.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Good start. I'll read more to find out how they're going to get Shaggy and Velma together.
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
Wait, so they found the real Bigfoot's fur? No way! That's...that's impossible,impossible! He's a myth! Aaaaaarrrrghhh...torture, torture, I'm dead, *clings to scrap of logic left and returns to story review* Ahem, so anyway! I truly enjoyed it, really, and sincerely commend you for doing a fantastic job once again.

Extra excited for the next story! -Audrey :D
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
Sounds like a cool song; I'll have to check it out. The last mystery, being nearly solved, HAS to be Gibby. My other suspects have been ruled out (also guilty! Sort of) so it just has to be him! Also because I just really don't like him.

Daphne, take the snack and do it! *cheers* Onward to the last chapter! -Audrey
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
I suspect Freddie's precarious decision will lead to him being assaulted by a certain redhead... And then, of course, Velma has to go and kill me in the last sentence!

Good grief, one of these days I'm going to die and my headstone will read "Died From Sheer Excitement and Suspense. Make This Clear to All: Read Cautiously and Do Not Become Too Immersed!" ...or something like that. -Audrey
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
Aww, totally romantic and sweet, even if it did get a bit "awkward" at times *proud of play on words that probably is actually not very good* ;) I loved Daphne's little obsessive spell in the middle. I can just see her pacing...

...and pacing...

...and pacing a hole in the floor... -Audrey
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
VERY satisfying chapter; excellent cliffie wrap-up at the beginning. I hope Gibby falls into the lake and forgets how to swim. How dare he accuse Shaggy? Shaggy's the sweetest guy ever! What a stupid fathead Gibby is. And again, you're baiting me on here!

...do you enjoy that or something? -Audrey