Reviews for Crazy on You
vicky324 chapter 8 . 11/29/2019
Now we have an idea of what Rachel sounds like in this chapter
E.E chapter 11 . 9/27/2019
This was recommended to me and I'm so glad it was. Completely brilliant. Your characterisation of Rachel and her relationship with her assistant is hilarious and completely believable and I love this development for Quinn's life and career too. Really enjoyed the slow build and it completely paid off. Thank you :)
cfp33pfc chapter 11 . 8/18/2019
Great story, loved the ups and downs. Thanks!
malexfaith chapter 10 . 5/6/2019
Years, Years I have been reading this. I just had a look and I commented on this 8 years ago. Still, I was so captivated I couldn't stop reading. The feels, the depth. This is something I will be back again and again to read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2019
10/10
ChampionDuMonde chapter 11 . 11/8/2018
I really loved your story ! Ton humour, ta fa├žon de transmettre les sentiments, les personnages...Everything was perfect!
shunreibell chapter 11 . 8/19/2018
I love it.. Thank you 3
This is the last remind of Faberry to me.. I like to think it was real.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2018
Que historia tan increible!
Heartsnevermend chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
Excellent
Emilio Millo chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I am always pleased when I find stories so good as this of this wonderful ship that is Faberry! Well done, congratulations, years later your story is still being something lovely and amazing.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
This was a very lovely story :)

I enjoyed the therapist trope with a nice twist. And the thoughtfulness of Quinn in her many interactions with Rachel.

Rachel was as spasmodic as usual, maybe more than I could get, but it was a humorous thing too.

Loved their conclusion in the final chapter! Very beautiful, and sexy, and sweet.
SpurBoy chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
I really like this story. I would love to see a face-off between this Rachel & Santana. It would be EPIC! Hilarious. Thanks.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
I love this SO much. I've read this so many times and it genuinely has a place in my heart. So beautifully written. And I relate to the storyline on such a personal level making it even more heart wrenching. WOW
Dily chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
This is one of my favorite pieces of writing EVER. I love your portrayal of Rachel, the voice inside her head is hilarious. This fix always makes me laugh and cry even if I've read it n times already. Thank you. :)
dead again chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
this was crazy (hA GET IT) it went from oh my god to ok bury me now im happy life is great and then back to oh my god

quinn is so gay astoundingly gay honestly omg

thanks for writing