Reviews for Crazy on You
shunreibell chapter 11 . 8/19
I love it.. Thank you 3
This is the last remind of Faberry to me.. I like to think it was real.
Que historia tan increible!
Heartsnevermend chapter 1 . 4/14
Excellent
Emilio Millo chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I am always pleased when I find stories so good as this of this wonderful ship that is Faberry! Well done, congratulations, years later your story is still being something lovely and amazing.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
This was a very lovely story :)

I enjoyed the therapist trope with a nice twist. And the thoughtfulness of Quinn in her many interactions with Rachel.

Rachel was as spasmodic as usual, maybe more than I could get, but it was a humorous thing too.

Loved their conclusion in the final chapter! Very beautiful, and sexy, and sweet.
SpurBoy chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
I really like this story. I would love to see a face-off between this Rachel & Santana. It would be EPIC! Hilarious. Thanks.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
I love this SO much. I've read this so many times and it genuinely has a place in my heart. So beautifully written. And I relate to the storyline on such a personal level making it even more heart wrenching. WOW
Dily chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
This is one of my favorite pieces of writing EVER. I love your portrayal of Rachel, the voice inside her head is hilarious. This fix always makes me laugh and cry even if I've read it n times already. Thank you. :)
dead again chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
this was crazy (hA GET IT) it went from oh my god to ok bury me now im happy life is great and then back to oh my god

quinn is so gay astoundingly gay honestly omg

thanks for writing
kamonwan9952 chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
hot damn! this story is amazing! little bumpy at the beginning but was smooth the more i read,
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2016
OH MY GOD THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS I HAVE EVER READ. YOU ARE TRUELY AN AMAZING WRITER AND I LOVE THE PLOT. SERIOUSLY THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
ohgod. this is amazing...i was glad i took a chance on this one
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
wow
oh the cleverness of you chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
Ok please tell me why this and crazy on you too are a couple of the best stories ever. Not just for faberry fanfic but ever. I smile, I laugh, I cry. I just reread them after having read them as you were writing them and they were just as good the second time around. Although it still breaks my heart that this one is unfinished. What does a girl have to do to find out how this story ends? Or should I just suffer with the pain because this story remaining unfinished is an inevitability?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
The is the best fanfic I have ever read. So emotional yet realistic. I loved the story line and how intimate and gripping it was. Definitely how faberry should end up. Beautifully written :)