Reviews for Crazy on You
This is the best last chapter ever
whoop chapter 11 . 7/5/2020
i absolutely loved this, you are such an amazing writer omg!
fabrayctrl chapter 11 . 6/11/2020
The fact that this story isn't talked about enough had me pissed off like I only found it a a couple days ago and im obsessed with what you created. ive read some of your stories and I love your writing. Thank you so much for this!
Marie1664 chapter 9 . 6/7/2020
Oh please! This is like the sweetest thing I've ever read. I love it.
vicky324 chapter 8 . 11/29/2019
Now we have an idea of what Rachel sounds like in this chapter
E.E chapter 11 . 9/27/2019
This was recommended to me and I'm so glad it was. Completely brilliant. Your characterisation of Rachel and her relationship with her assistant is hilarious and completely believable and I love this development for Quinn's life and career too. Really enjoyed the slow build and it completely paid off. Thank you :)
cfp33pfc chapter 11 . 8/18/2019
Great story, loved the ups and downs. Thanks!
malexfaith chapter 10 . 5/6/2019
Years, Years I have been reading this. I just had a look and I commented on this 8 years ago. Still, I was so captivated I couldn't stop reading. The feels, the depth. This is something I will be back again and again to read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2019
10/10
ChampionDuMonde chapter 11 . 11/8/2018
I really loved your story ! Ton humour, ta fa├žon de transmettre les sentiments, les personnages...Everything was perfect!
shunreibell chapter 11 . 8/19/2018
I love it.. Thank you 3
This is the last remind of Faberry to me.. I like to think it was real.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2018
Que historia tan increible!
Heartsnevermend chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
Excellent
Emilio Millo chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I am always pleased when I find stories so good as this of this wonderful ship that is Faberry! Well done, congratulations, years later your story is still being something lovely and amazing.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
This was a very lovely story :)

I enjoyed the therapist trope with a nice twist. And the thoughtfulness of Quinn in her many interactions with Rachel.

Rachel was as spasmodic as usual, maybe more than I could get, but it was a humorous thing too.

Loved their conclusion in the final chapter! Very beautiful, and sexy, and sweet.