Reviews for Fantasy is better than reality
spongeson chapter 14 . 2/20
B(

cliffhanger jesus CHRIST WHYYYY?! :'(

anyway lmao sorry

I love this story :) hopefully you'll find the willpower to update someday :O
theisticSantaist chapter 14 . 2/10
I am totally going to use this story to inspire me in my writings dude!simply truly amazing! You have a gift at writing
ugh chapter 14 . 1/5
Oi, what the fuck?! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. It's been 5 years, c'mon now.
Shmeewee chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Luv it! _
Shmeewee chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
3 ;-)
Fluffycarrot chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
Oh my god ;; You're writings so amazing
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Oh my Satan, Ive been hooked on reading this, and I am seriously into it. It was very well written and shows GREAT understanding of the characters and their personalities. You have quite the knack for writing, from the looks of your writing, you would make quite the roleplaying partner as well. Hope to read more of your great writing in the near future!
Tori chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my Satan that was amazing...I cant even comprehend reality right now.
Tewdee chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Kay, I don't just want an update... I FLIPPIN' NEED ONE!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
So i accidently postet this comment on one of your other fabfics -.- way to go for a first review ! I haven't read the other one yet, so I dont know how it is, but this review belongs to this fanfic:

This is so amazing, I really loved it. It was very personal and nothing was out of character, also it had a great atmosphere
You should write so much more 2Doc D:
.. oh, and you have a great taste in music

Btw, this is my first review ever. I have read some really good fanfics, but I just had to write a review for this one. I think it's because it was so personal, I felt like you were writing directly to me. Thank you for the fantastic work.
Gamzee-Makara123 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I love this story so much. I cried like twice.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
This is actually the first review I have ever written, though I've read quite a bit of fanfic of the 2D&Murdoc pursuasion. (Love It!) That said, I just had to tell you, this is one of the best of them so far. Hence my using my semi-precious time to review it. You have done a fine job making your story believable. So few can in this genre, and it all comes down to motivation. You have to be constantly asking yourself if the characters actions are realistically motivated, or if your desire to bring across some specific set of consequences might not be getting in the way and leading you to allow some pretty thin excuses for them. Anyway, I'm rambling here and all I wanted to say is that you have avoided that pitfall admirably. Keep 'em comin', honey, you're doing well!
cooliochick5 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
AWESOMENESSSSSSSSS!
GorillazObsessor chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Just saw this, gotta leave a review. Awesome job so far, I'm dying to read the rest (but it's like 5 AM where I am right now so I think I'll wait 'til tomorrow) and see how this all plays out. :) Btw, you have great taste in music, you're introducing me to some beautiful stuff here, and I want to thank you for that.
vampress116 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
I love the gorillaz and this is really cool, I think I'll try and make one of these later on
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »