Reviews for Fantasy is better than reality
Lostisthepast chapter 14 . 7/27
I think you should come back, and write again. I come back and read over this story every month or so, and it breaks my heart that it's unfinished. Please come back
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 14 . 1/8
Good, but not a whole lot of "humor", more "drama" or "angst".
O man chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh... oh. That is... I'm really sad now.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
WHERE DID U GOOOOOO sorry for yelling but but u can't jut leave it there where's the rest :,,,,,( please come backkkkk the awesomeness must continueee!
spongeson chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
B(

cliffhanger jesus CHRIST WHYYYY?! :'(

anyway lmao sorry

I love this story :) hopefully you'll find the willpower to update someday :O
theisticSantaist chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
I am totally going to use this story to inspire me in my writings dude!simply truly amazing! You have a gift at writing
ugh chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
Oi, what the fuck?! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. It's been 5 years, c'mon now.
Shmeewee chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Luv it! _
Shmeewee chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
3 ;-)
Fluffycarrot chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
Oh my god ;; You're writings so amazing
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Oh my Satan, Ive been hooked on reading this, and I am seriously into it. It was very well written and shows GREAT understanding of the characters and their personalities. You have quite the knack for writing, from the looks of your writing, you would make quite the roleplaying partner as well. Hope to read more of your great writing in the near future!
Tori chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my Satan that was amazing...I cant even comprehend reality right now.
kierkieren chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Kay, I don't just want an update... I FLIPPIN' NEED ONE!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
So i accidently postet this comment on one of your other fabfics -.- way to go for a first review ! I haven't read the other one yet, so I dont know how it is, but this review belongs to this fanfic:

This is so amazing, I really loved it. It was very personal and nothing was out of character, also it had a great atmosphere
You should write so much more 2Doc D:
.. oh, and you have a great taste in music

Btw, this is my first review ever. I have read some really good fanfics, but I just had to write a review for this one. I think it's because it was so personal, I felt like you were writing directly to me. Thank you for the fantastic work.
Gamzee-Makara123 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I love this story so much. I cried like twice.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »