Reviews for Seeking the future
obsessedwotps chapter 45 . 8/5
I love it as always. Please keep writing. I know it took awhile before I got to reading the update but I read it as soon as I had the time. I'm always going to read your updates/new stories if you've got any for InuKag :) you're an amazing writer!
phoenixoffireluvsanime chapter 45 . 5/24
Love it ! Thanks for updating it was soo good! Update sooonnnnn!
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 45 . 5/22
Beware Inuyasha your childrens destinies are coming.
jwill21 chapter 45 . 5/21
Glad to see that you're back!
InukoHigurashi chapter 45 . 5/21
Loved the chapter and love the story. I love how little Anna was so happy to see her daddy. Does Natsumi have a thing for InuYasha? Is that why she is so hostile to Kagome? If so what the heck is up with InuYasha and attracting priestesses?
Girlbook chapter 45 . 5/21
You made a chapter yay! and you're welcome. It is very chilling that the Bad guy is becoming a demon he once despised.

Hope, our heroes prepare for that appearances soon. Also, I love Inu and Anna, they're cute!
phoenixoffireluvsanime chapter 44 . 5/13
please update soon I really love this story you are a very good writer. I love you work.
Just got done rereading this, just as good as I remember! Love the personality of little Inu. Keep up the good work! I hope Kagome gets better soon!
jwill21 chapter 44 . 11/21/2016
As usual nice writing.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/17/2016
Please write chapter 45! This series is amazing! Keep up the good work!
RedViolet11 chapter 44 . 9/16/2016
I can't stop reading this story and I eagerly wait for the next chapter :)
Girlbook chapter 44 . 9/15/2016
please put more updates, for I am super uber duper fan of SEEKING THE POWER AND FUTURE! because this chapter made me so happy...
obsessedwotps chapter 44 . 9/13/2016
I looooooved this chapter. Raw or not, you are an amazing writer. I smiled a lot while reading this. I felt a lot of the characters' emotions. Keep it up! I love your writing. And the length definitely made the wait worth it. I hope you can update again soon :)
Elizabeth Backell chapter 44 . 9/12/2016
I love this! Please don't stop this story! I want to read more!
R.B.H.S chapter 44 . 9/11/2016
I absolutely love this please don't stop it completely makes my day when I see a knew chapter has been posted.