Reviews for A Different Perspective
Camilla10 chapter 4 . 4/16
Loving the story but - it is just a detai - how coud a small human like Huilien hunt and bring back to her sister a deer and a jaguar? It is simply impossible. Maybe you should work on it and make a change.
EmilyF.6 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I read this entire story today and I am absolutely blown away by how good it is! You are a very talented writer. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I loved this story and your alternate ending to Breaking Dawn much better than the actual story :)
zveka chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Excellent... I would like to read this talk in the book :)
Zelda Ray chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
Love it I was expecting the Voltouri to show an appearance throughout the story and I was sort of disappointed but not at the same time. Love it anyways great work.
Kitty T's Keyboard chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I love your story! You have an excellent and easy-to-read writing style, and I can't wait to keep reading on. Great job!
Syndi-Dowell chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
What a touching story about true love and family. :)
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
loved it! Can't wait for more!
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
a bit of roller coaster ride here...calmly meeting the twins...hunting and Irina...Charlie on his way to take his daughter back. Well done.
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Good name for the girl. Still don't like Edward Jacob, even if they are getting along better here than in original. Cute not recognizing her new voice. Good hunting scene.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Of course she would go into labor with most everyone gone. Good response from Jacob. The birds flying south is neat analogy. It's been long enough I had forgotten how this went. Good job of writing.
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Having your father-in-law as your OB/GYN doctor could be a bit embarrassing. Nice way to move the story forward and to know that E/B are talking. Nessie's question and the answer gives a nice time frame more definite than what Bella told Carlisle. Two...thinking that will move up the transformation.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
Thank u so much for writing this.
Loved the story so much and the ending was beautiful :)
kiwihipp chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
I had to reread the whole story, but it lost nothing by doing that. A real nice AU with a happy ending.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
Just stumbled across this story, but I really enjoyed it. Edward's reaction to the pregnancy in the books really bothered me- he totally threw out so much of what they worked on together, once again trying to make decisions by himself/for Bella, shutting her out and ignoring what she wanted (rather than what he thinks she needed). I was glad it all turned out well in the end, but it all seemed so stupid and I couldn't help but wonder how that would impact his relationship with Renesmee in the future. He obviously begins to love her even when she's born, but I imagine he'd have to deal with a lot of guilt and self-blame for his initial thoughts/feelings/desires.

I liked the different spins you took to the story, it was really great. Thanks for sharing!
abbyweyr chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Nice that the imprinting took place a week after the birth. It is strange concept, but it does serve to solidify relationship between the pack and the Cullens.