Reviews for The Traveling Girl
xxoikilluoxx chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
love it continue soon
Raven-2010 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Awesome it just keeps getting better, Sesshoumaru is priceless I totally love his calm cool demeanor, and his formal way of speaking. I am so sorry for being late with reading and the review I should have done it yesterday, but I got hooked on that final chapter we planned torturing Inu my favorite sport, hehehe, wrote it in two parts please let me know what you think? when you have a chance, lol (_)

Dark Kora chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Twist it alittle Make her fall in love with both but in the end have her fall in love with Inuyasha and do something amazing in the end like kill Naraku or something like that...
xxoikilluoxx chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
please continue this soon i really love it but i cant give u any ideas sorry
gaara king of the sand chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
yo not bad chapter well i seem to have forgot to review this chapter _ so i went and read it again well like alwas till next message bye
Speedykitten1643 chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Interesting chapter keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter up soon.
Raven-2010 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I love this chapter as always great writing (_)

Speedykitten1643 chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Nice chapter keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter up soon.
Raven-2010 chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Classic Inuyasha love it LMAO this just keeps getting better, wow you put up all these new chapters in one day your awesome (_)

Babii Krazii chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
its good. short thought. but good. hmmm...im at lost of words. lol. its rele rele good. cant wait to read more
CrescentMoon760 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
actually, the shortest is a 60 word long one. it was an A/N, Hahahahahahahaha!_
Raven-2010 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Love it" (_)

Speedykitten1643 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Chapter may be short but it was still good. Keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter up soon.
CrescentMoon760 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
cool! *Smiling*
MissTessa chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Dang. Freaking nosey Inu Yasha.