Reviews for How You Sleep
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
This isn't marked as complete, so I'm guessing there's more to this fic. I hope so, because I really like this one. It's one of the more believable mpreg stories I've read, and one of my favorites. My other favorite being a ST09 AU, but still, I like mylar way too much to give this one up.

Looking forward to an update :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
That was great! Please continue!
Viviane Renard chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
I am so, so, SO happy to see an update. I love this story! And this chapter did not disappoint. We had an intense fight scene (well done), an emotional surgery (well done), and some suspicious lead-in to Sylar's recent activities (also well done!). I feel like the plot is really going to take off now that Mohinder's baby is born, Tracy is on the loose, and Sylar is starting to regain his memories.
Pure Hearted Tyrant chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Loved the chapter like all the others. I'm quite glad you didn't abanden it, it's amazing. When I got the email that you updated, I admit I fangirled quite a bit. Looking forward (as always) to more.
itaintpretty chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
I really wish you would update and finish it. Such a great story, so well written and in character! Please update, I know its been a while but I'm sure I'm not the only one who still thinks its great and is waiting for you to finish!
-ohdakota
sparkleybluestar chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Wow, this is a great story. I really hope you do intend on finishing it. _
It's nicely paced and right to the point, and it's really not a surprise to know that Nathan is actually Sylar...am I correct on that one? pretty sure by how the way he acted towards Mohinder, it's quiet clear.
Keep up the good work! I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

sparkleybluestar
Pure Hearted Tyrant chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
I honestly adore this story so much. This is one of my all time OTPs and this is one of the few stories on the internet thay I've found that not only does it justice, but brings new light to it. I truely hope you haven't given up on it, I would be crushed. If you need a Beta I would be happy to help.
Viviane Renard chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
I'm glad to hear that you plan on finishing this story, because it is simply AMAZING. I'll admit, I'm usually not a big fan of mpreg because the plots are usually weak (both in pregnancy explanation and actual substance). However, your story has blown me away. Yes, Mohinder is going through a difficult time with the pregnancy, but that is only one element of a multi-layered plot. I'm amazed with how well you juggle the entire Heroes cast. Even your "BS science"- as you called it yourself- sounds good as a plausible explanation.

Also, it's been a long time since I've watched the tv series Heroes, so I almost forgot that Matt hypnotized Sylar into believing he was Nathan...but your story does a good job of foreshadowing just enough that I was able to remember. Right now, "Nathan" just seems a little creepy and pushy when it comes to Mohinder, which in itself sends up warning signals but nothing concrete, but you add more revealing hints with Nathan's observations of Tracy's experiment. Nathan doesn't have the background knowledge or, let's face it, intelligence to alter the formulas they are trying on Tracy. The fact that he makes a correct alteration on a complex compound gives us a very big hint that Nathan isn't who we think he is.

The plot's slow but steady. I can appreciate the foundation you're building in your story. My only word of advice is, if the main plot is going to continue to be so slow building, you might want to add a little more tension in a side plot. It'll keep people interested. Right now it feels like the eye of the storm, where people are getting suspicious but nothing bad has happened yet. When the truth about Sylar is revealed, I feel like all Hell will break loose. You're a skilled writer, but I'm just worried that this story might end up being disproportional, as in "10 chapters of buildup, 1 chapter of Sylar's revelation, 2 chapters of action and closure." At that point, the story would be top heavy instead of that nice bell curve we usually see in plots. But hey, you've written an amazing story so far, so write whatever floats your boat.

Keep up the amazing work, and thanks for sharing!
Aubrey Bruxton chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
i love where this is going! update soon please
Amanda Saitou chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
I think the inevitability of Natan remembering who he really is and turning back to Sylar is very close, and I wonder not only how Mohinder will deal with that, but all the more intersting, how having Mohinder pregnant with his son will affect Sylar when he returns.
Pure Hearted Tyrant chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
I love love love this story! I'm so happy for the update, I love you very much! I can't wait for more!
Pure Hearted Tyrant chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
I love love love this story and have reread it more than once. When I finally made an account this was the very first story I went to go put on my favorites. I would love more chapters so pretty please update again!
Tinkering chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
WHERE ARRRRE YOOOOOU?

I need updates... )
Amanda Saitou chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
That's a real great Sylar-Mohinder fic, I'd been looking for a fic who fit with the real cronology, and this one is great. It's a pity you've stopped here, but I do hope you continue it in the future. NIce work!