Reviews for Ironic Nature of Kissing
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I enjoyed this alternative to the scene in Eclipse. I liked that Charlie didn't sit idly by and threatened charges against Jacob for what he did. I was glad that both Edward and Bella were angry at Jacob and delivered their own threats, but I thought the kiss was too much with Charlie around.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
SO much better! God that scene always frustrated me!
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was quite a demonstration Bella and Edward provided for Jacob's benefit, especially since it left him slack-jawed in amazement! Too bad Charlie didn't throw Jake in a cell overnight. Maybe it would have impressed on him that no means no!
gaybaconstrips chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This definitely should have happened.
Much better thn the actually chapter.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Loved it! This part burns me so bad I still can't believe SM wrote it in the first place so it's an absolute pleasure to see it corrected in fic. EXCELLENT JOB!
Supernova chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
OMG! Thank you so much, I was so mad that Charlie didn't punch jacob when he heard! Thank you for irritating Jacob!
distracted122 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This story was so cute. If only it happened this way in the book. This would be a good starting point for an AU. I can only imagine how so many things could have changed if only Bella had stayed mad at Jacob.(Maybe we could have avoided that whole tent scene.)

Great story.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was super cute :] I completely agree with how this turned out and like it so much better than what had originally happened.
mysinger chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved it! It was infinitely more satisfying than the book version of that scene.
Mystery Girl 01 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Love this story I really hope you extend it x
principessa-della-mafia chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Omg! What the hell did you do? It was the beat rewrote of that scene! And also if you could possibly kill Jacob for methat would be great. Freaking asshole
Coconspirators chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
WOW! Is the only thing I can think of to say about that.
terri lynne chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is so goooooood! Don't you think you could add another chapter or two to it?
arrime chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I have to totally agree with all you said in the description,and in the story.I was so pissed when charlie just stood there like nothing happened and bella let it go so easyly:
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love it. As far as I'm concered that is what happened in Eclipse.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »