Reviews for Ironic Nature of Kissing
TheEasternWind chapter 1 . 7/11
A bit cheesy. But Edward was great.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 4/2
cute! i never understood why charlie let jacob get away with what was sexual assault against his own daughter.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Grt story. I wsh Stephanie wrote it like this.
KrispyFree chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
That was almost perfect! The only way it could possibly be better is if you added 2 things. 1. Edward promising to break his jaw next time. 2. Emmett being jealous that Bella gets to punch wolves when he can't. I know they're from the book, but you have such an elegant way of reweaving the words, so to speak. Anywho, thank you for sharing your gift of writing.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
"Knight in shiny Volvo"-great line! And wonderful that Bella & Edward shared a hot kiss in front of obnoxious Jacob. I found him so insufferable in Eclipse and Charlie's lackluster response was unbelievable in that chapter, too. Glad that Charlie was more concerned in your story.
jacob chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
nice
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I enjoyed this alternative to the scene in Eclipse. I liked that Charlie didn't sit idly by and threatened charges against Jacob for what he did. I was glad that both Edward and Bella were angry at Jacob and delivered their own threats, but I thought the kiss was too much with Charlie around.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
SO much better! God that scene always frustrated me!
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was quite a demonstration Bella and Edward provided for Jacob's benefit, especially since it left him slack-jawed in amazement! Too bad Charlie didn't throw Jake in a cell overnight. Maybe it would have impressed on him that no means no!
gaybaconstrips chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This definitely should have happened.
Much better thn the actually chapter.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Loved it! This part burns me so bad I still can't believe SM wrote it in the first place so it's an absolute pleasure to see it corrected in fic. EXCELLENT JOB!
Supernova chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
OMG! Thank you so much, I was so mad that Charlie didn't punch jacob when he heard! Thank you for irritating Jacob!
distracted122 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This story was so cute. If only it happened this way in the book. This would be a good starting point for an AU. I can only imagine how so many things could have changed if only Bella had stayed mad at Jacob.(Maybe we could have avoided that whole tent scene.)

Great story.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was super cute :] I completely agree with how this turned out and like it so much better than what had originally happened.
mysinger chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved it! It was infinitely more satisfying than the book version of that scene.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »