Reviews for CIA Man
plz write more
CMPrendy chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
i like this
sora siayuki chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
you should continue this story may be make it rated M if this is slash put some smut in it *mew*
dancingmermaid chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
wow, i'd never thought of those two working as a crossover but it totally does! like, a lot. I hope you keep going with it, your harry is adorable!

i definitely agree with bullock, harrison is so much better than harry - that always annoyed me in the books, how even when he was a full on grown up he was still 'harry'
Kakazu chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I think I want to read more of this. Please do more.
bobby chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
shamfaced shambles go 2 the network and they will definitely make that a new episode

youre a genius (:
thegoldfishassassin chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
wait harry likes stan but is stan going to like him back later on
darkbeyonddeath666 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Interesting start please continue this I want to see where this leads.

Love and Luck,

Ireadtomuch chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Well this would be an interesting crossover. I think you should give it a go make no promises though, try to write one or two more chapters and see how it feels to you. If it feels right continue it if it doesn;t stop.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Freaking UPdate, this is awesome. Although for Harry's sake I hope he goes for Steve rather than Stan. He has more of chance especially with Steve loving the whole fantasy scene and what not. Please UPdate soon!
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I kinda want to see how this fic goes but I hope eventually it will be more then one sided because I have been wanting to see this pairing for awhile with no luck
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I think this is going to be surprisingly satisfying lol!
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I just glanced at this out of curiosity, but this is fascinating. How you kept so in character to both Stan and Harry was really cool, despite the blend. I'm going to go ahead and story alert this, no pressure, but if you want to keep writing this interesting mix I will for sure keep reading it.
The Blue Shrimp chapter 1 . 1/22/2011

Loved it, loved everything about it!

Your writing style is so unique, im totally loving this story, its really funny, and the idea's great.

Please keep writing this, and you really have a talent for writing. (Sorry if i sound like a suck-up, i don't mean to.)
frannienzbabe chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
i can seriously see stan squealing like a girl when he goes to bullocks office. wonder what cartoon harry would look . i like it so far