Reviews for Elle Dans Suele
ShiroiBara7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Make more please! 3
Snow Angel15 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
SO SWEET AND SEXY AND ROMANTIC!
Kage chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
The real writing is "elle danse seule", you know...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
the story is pretty nice... anyways it's "elle danse seule" ( source: I speak french)
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
ohh so cute
Grace chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
The idea and plot was very nice, simple and sweet.

The only thing I would have to say is that your writing is 'telling' the reader what is happening rather than 'showing' what is happening.

telling

She ran to the store, bought some groceries and went home.

showing

Rushing, having realized she forgot to buy dinner for tonight, she pushed through the crowed streets. Her breathing heavy, she made it into the store and out in as minimal a time as possible. She then proceeded home, grocery bags in hand.

At least that is my take, however, I am not a writer so I can not give any experienced advice

Grace
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
nice
Crisalide chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
It was an ok go. You still need to work more on your writing. More details and explanations all around. Also, please check your spelling and grammar. Keep at it, you'll find your style~
nessie chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Buckingham palace is in London NOT Paris. Its a nice story but its a little too little.
Raven2010 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So romantic I love it" (_)
MyShadowOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I LOVED IT!

YOU DID GREAT!

IT WAS AWESOME AND VERY WELL WRITTEN!

THANK YOU!

MyShadowOfDoom
no name 3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
you didnt explain some things. one of them was why were the people gasping when he led her to the dance floor? i wouldve liked it longer but otherwise it was good.
allyct160 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
love it! nice job on the fic and also great job on the new ones of the others too!