Reviews for Mad World
Lost In Belgium chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
interesting start. I hope the hand heals soon.

Maybe a list of song titles to go with the lyrics would be nice. Apart from that a curious beginning.
Edward'sChipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Ok, first off, you had me at "Mad World". Fuckin' love that song. ;D

Absolutely loved Edward's perceived battle and the afteraffects of where he's been. Bella talking only in song lyris? That's just masterful, bb.

But wow, here I thought this was another they meet in the nuthouse, and bam. But this isn't. I have no idea where you're going with it, and I'm a SUCKER for a fic when I can't see the path.

Ok, Imma keep readin'...
linnfromia chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I think it's inspired to have them *both* be at the hospital. Not just crazy/broken Bella, but broken Edward too. Liking the dialogue too, with Bella weaving in all her song references, plust you've got a mystery going from the start: where does Edward know Izzy from? I'm definitely intrigued & hope that you'll have the chance/means/motivation/muse to continue!
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hi bb, for a second there I thought you were going to put them in San Diego since Edward was in the military :)

I loved this idea when you brought it up on twitter super excited that you decided to post it.

So Edward knew Bella from before? Did they date? Just friends? I am looking forward to seeing what you do with all the crazies :)
MissingDublin chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow! I love what you've written so far. I think it's awesome! We're all a little nuts in our own way. Lol!