Reviews for Secret Admirers
Imperfect Artist chapter 4 . 7/17
Hi, I would like to give my respect for your story. It was actually good. At first I was actually uncomfortable with the concepy but my curiosity won so I continued reading it until the end and honestly, I enjoyed reading it. It was one of a kind story. Good job :)
crystalblue19 chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Omg, this was amazing and I loved every bit of it, it's so cute how the brothers don't fight and actually agree to share Hinata. So great to see them make it work in the end. x)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
So... I... Am now itching to read more ménage a trois stuff lol. Great job! It was sexy fun and there was more!
Jeanalvernia chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
oh my...I am in love with all your fics...
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Sigh, loved the ending...It was so great, you are seriously brilliant.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I truly love this chapter...I think I floated through it on cloud nine and male Uchiha pheromones. Hinata is soooo lucky.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hello dear, I just wanted to read this again...and I have to tell you my face hurts from grinning and smiling so much. I truly forgot just how adorable and great this fic is. I hope life is treating you well. I am off to read the next wonderful chapter. I love this fic.
Dani Stark chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Wow... great story. I really loved it.
swallowinthetwilight chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
This was so perfect. The dynamic between all three of them-one on one or with all three-was really beautiful and adorable and genuine, not to mention amusing, and I can honestly say this is one of the most thoughtfully romantic fics I've ever read. They really were the perfect triad-really, the perfect relationship, period-and it was absolutely lovely seeing how they all complemented each other, and loved each other without jealousy or pettiness. A true treat to read, and reread. Thank you for so sensitively and enticingly rendering this unconventional relationship.
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Can you post an epilogue of how Ino, Karin, and Sakura felt when they found out that both Uchiha brothers were snagged by one woman? Please? That'd be hilarious... and this was awesome! I love ItaSasuHina fics... do you know anymore fics like this one? I loved this fic!
reikotsu chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
LMAOOOO last scene with Sasuke and Hinata and then with Sasuke and Itachi is the best thing ever, I was laughing so hard. XD
queenofthenial chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Ooh Hinata you lucky lucky girl. This story was sexy,hot and I need a shower.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Whoa! Awesome story line, she is one lucky girl!
Sunset'90 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
I never thought I would love a triad relationship story. But this story was the one which made me read many triad stories... But without a doubt I would say, even after reading a lot of triad relationship stories, yours is
"THE BEST" ... I love yours... I've reread it a lot of times... and every time, I don't get bored ... I love how their relationship works out...
RiverDarkness chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
This was a lot of fun to read. I really enjoyed it. But imagine the work and upkeep in maintaining a triad relationship?! Monogamy is hard enough. Again great story.