Reviews for File X50896: Maza, Elisa Part 1
Kardas the Destroyer chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great so far. The only things I can complain about are that it needs more than just one giant paragraph and it hasn't been updated. I'd really like to see how this story turns out. This is one of the only decent Gargoyles/X-Files crossover stories I've been able to find.
KatsMeowRose chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
hey i like it the only problem with it is you need to add paragraphs to it its kinda hard to read when you have to read one big update soon it is really great i love it.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Good story. Needs paragraphing desperately, but please keep going!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
When you said you would have Part II done very soon, exactly how long did you mean by that? This was stated back in early 19 and it's now early 2006. You have what sounds like the start of a great story here and I would appreciate it if you would continue and finish it. So please update soon. Apology also accepted for the Word Wrapping problem. There were two errors. 1.) "If you won't to speak to him, he should be clocking-in in half an hour." The word "won't" needs to be changed to "want". 2.) They didn't have very much time, however, because shortly after they were seated, the door opened, the to detectives stepped out, and Chavez invited them inside. You need to change the word "to" to "two".
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
_Excellent story!_Very orginale crossover too_I loved this...it was kinda hard to read 'cause of the lack of paragraphes but that barely scraps an inch off the integrity n' such of this very well written peice of work_
Elvengirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
I just wanted to say that this was a great start to a story. You probably wont read this cause you wrote this story like 4 years ago but still if you do I'd like to see it continued. :) Well anyway great job and I like the gargoyles and x-files too. Bye
RavenWindsong chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Let me just say...WOW.

so far, this is majorly cool. I've about all the reruns of GARGOYLES {very cool show. Disney was insane to stop it.[SOB!]} and anyone who doesn't like X-FILES has gotta be nuts or truely evil or something.

[Can't you tell i'm a MAJOR geek?]

anyway, very cool! but then, i love all the stories on this site. yah, i guess i really am a sci-fi whore. Go Figure.

Just make sure you finsh this. I absolulaty HATE people who write cool beginings to awesomely great stories and then just forget all about them. O, wait, i just desribed myself.

So, Anyway, my final message is this:

(key drum roll)

MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!

B4N ;)
CT chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
This is an interesting idea, but _please_ use a paragraph format. I'm having trouble reading your story.
Silver Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
great story little spelling mistakes here and there but very creative. write more soon.
SailorTwinMoon chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
cool
petrie chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Please finish this story. I love where you are going.
Irrelevent chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Interesting, you should continue the story
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Pretty Good! I'm looking for part 2 right now!
Alina chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Come on! I've been waiting for a long time for you to continue this! PUH-LEEEESE?
jess chapter 1 . 8/18/2000
Great story! I love it so far. It is a great melding of X files and Gargoyles and it is wonderful how you put in little details from the series. Good job!