Reviews for you, me, and the great inbetween
Bastilles chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Honestly, I've read this six billion to the nth degree times. I swear, you some how miraculously went into my head and created these character because they're perfect in every way and so are you and so is your writing and this is a run-on sentence but I don't care bc I will write you a trillion run-on sentences until you update.

Ugh seriously, can more guys be like Cam? If he was a real guy I would jump on to the nearest train and marry him. He's so, so? What's the word.. Cam? He's so interesting that words can't even describe how perfect he is. I love how endearing and smart he is, it's so intriguing to say the least. (I also love that he doesn't fall for the pretty girl and that Massie doesn't suddenly turn into the pretty girl and cam just likes her for her and have I told you how perfect cam is yet?) (sorry another run-on sentence, my bad)

Please. Update. Soon. I. Beg. Of. You.
xx - Sami
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
This hasnt been updated in 3 years and idk if you are still active on ff but pleeeeeaaaaseeeeee update? :))))) this story is honestly amazing. So amazing. No flaws about it.
outside the crayon box chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I'm not sure whether or not you check your reviews for this story or not anymore, but this is so perfectly amazing that I'm going to leave you one (a review, lol) anyway. :)

First, what an amazing title and summary. It drew me right in, because it was cheesy, but when you explained it, it suddenly wasn't so cliche. That is my favorite kind of writing, and you managed it in a title and less than four sentences. That is total talent right there. Congratulations! :D

Also, I found no typos in the entire thing. The quotations and punctuation were right on, along with your spelling and grammar. The dialogue was realistic and believable, and the narration was perfect: not too sophisticated or detailed, but completely intriguing and cool. Your writing style is absolutely incredible. :D

Additionally, the characters are great. I love how you vary each girl's role in the story without writing a billion-sentence author's note that basically only says, 'mass, leesh, and dyl are friends. dyl is sporty. mass doesnt care. duhlivia ryan, kristen, and claire are bffs. they are the popular people. they and mass's group hate each other.' When people do that, it ruins everything. Just because this is FF doesn't mean the writing shouldn't be of good quality. Good writers show, don't tell, and that's exactly what you did. And not only that, you integrated it into the story *so well.*

Furthermore, the entire plot and beginning and idea and concept was absolutely perfect. It's original, cute but not completely cliche, and there are so many ways to make an amazing story out of it. This chapter was a great beginning, and it really made me want to continue, which is good. ;)

Second to last but certainly not least, I love every single chapter name. People don't spend nearly enough time naming their chapters of late (in FF and IRL) and it really bugs me because chapters with good names make him happy and my liking for that author shoots up. So good job with the chapter titles! Love them so much!

Lastly, and for the record, you are a pretty much flawless overall writer. This had no mistakes and has a perfect plot, and you seem cool and funny, even though I don't actually know you, lol. I hope that you at some point update this, and of course I'm going to keep reading!

Heart ya,
Joy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I swear this is better than 98% published romance novels out there. I love the humor and the way the characters are written out and it's just so unique. It's sad that you'll most likely never finish this but thanks for the story anyway :)
bastilles chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
So I've read and re-read and re-read my re-reads - if that makes sense - too many times.

I know it's been a long time and you're probably "guffawing" (did I use that correctly?) at my fan-girlingness that I've permanately marked on this story and your other one "Notes On a Break-Up" in case you were curious.

But I just want to let you know, I'm in love. Seriously, with your writing. With Cam. With Massie's humor (technically yours). Just everything. Your humor is my ultimate favorite in all your stories and I cackle at the small remarks you tend to add to each chapter. I even looked up "Gotu Kola" tea, just to see if it was real. Ugh, I just love this story so much that I wish I could hang it on my walls and claim it mine because it's so good. I'm surprised it's not a novel yet and receiving those little golden marks on books, what's it called? Pulitzer? Something out of the complete ordinary that no one knows the meaning to. In all seriousness, however, you are one incredible writer Ren. Immaculant, talented, incredible. "I'll take the synonyms for 'amazing' for $500, Jerry" ehh ehh guffaw? I tried.

Well, that was my attempt at a review. Have I failed at your gloriness? Not quite sure if that's a word, but I'll leave it so that you can laugh at my embarrassing review some more. But let me leave this review off on a good note just in case I look back at this and realize how embarrassingly awkward I am...

You are an inspiration.

xx - Sami
Ami chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Please update soon, I understand you're busy but I would truly enjoy for this and your other Cassie work to be completed. Your writing is fabulous, I love your witty jokes. I truly wish I had friends like Massie and your sense of humor when I was in high school.
hourglass eternity chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
This is a great story! And it's hilarious, LOL, I've never read something like it!

It's been 2 years! Please update soon and continue this story!
Hi chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Please tell me you'll continue this. I understand how busy things get, though.
Queen Riza chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I swear to god, you could publish this. Juat change the character's names and then sell it. I would buy it.
amber311 chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
I just reread this whole story. Please update I'm gonna cry D:
thosebluegreeneyes chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
OKAY SO HERE'S THE THING.

I am absolutely, terribly in love with this story and it's quite upsetting to see that you haven't updated in so long BECAUSE HELLO, YOU HAVE FAN!GIRLS HERE. ;)

It's just so perfect, and I'm pretty sure I've written several gushy, weird and possibly analytical reviews explaining my adoration for this masterpiece of yours, and if I have not, then shame on me.

okay yep, just scrolled through your reviews and I have indeed left some lengthy rant-and-rave reviews, but I slacked off a little towards the end, my most sincere apologies. but really, this is so awesome that I can't even fathom it, so perhaps you could bless us with an update, yeah?

i just realized how creepy this review is, excuse me.

BUT SERIOUSLY I WOULD LOVE AN UPDATE, DON'T MAKE ME GROVEL.

-tess
pandabearz4life chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
wait does this mean it's over it can't be over just yet it's to good!
amber311 chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
I really hope you're just really busy and not that you stopped writing for this story /:
onerepublicgirl chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
I love the concept of this! I think you have a real talent for giving the characters from this verse depth and characterization. I like the Alicia, Massie, and Dylan friendship and especially her burgeoning friendship with Cam. I hope one of them makes a move soon.

You haven't abandoned this, have you? I'm already addicted.
mochafrap chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
One of the best fanfics I've ever read! Write more.