Reviews for Fractured
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 2/18
I like it. I really like the little details you threw in. :) Sad, but well done.
Evanescent-Penumbra chapter 1 . 2/15
I actually really liked this! It was well written and actually showed the horrors of war and it was fantastic, if a bit solemn and sad. Well done
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/4
Wonderful story.
It's very well written and thought out.
Thank you for writing and posting.
Samael's Touch chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Great story, have you considered a sequel of some kind?
TheDoctor chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is a lovely story, I enjoyed it very much. I am confused as to why it is rated 'M'. I don't see it going past a 'K' through 'T'. It is a very well developed fic and I love the cliff hanger-y ending.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
incredibly solemn. lovely. 8)
Treebrooke chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Beautiful! I love it!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
this is a good oneshot, i would love to read more one day
HonorLove chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Stories like this one remind me of the poetry of the written word. Thank you for sharing. (And I think you have every right to be impressed with it.)
biblioholic chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wonderful story! I like how its slightly AU and how the characters from each series have found kinship with each other!

Wish there was a follow up (will Harry ever heal to the point where he can interact comfortably with most people? Does Sherlock ever teach him to deduce? Does Harry later treat Sherlock and John as family?)

Rate 8.3/10
GabrielsDoubt chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh what a story. Ive been imagining many stories written from hp post war where harry meets Sherlock, but this is really good. I dont understand how mycroft and mummy know ablut wizards. ToToo bad this isis aaa one shot. Id love to see where it could go.
shiarein chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
They..died?
Would really love to read more... Like how Sherlock finally knows the truth
k13cat chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is thoughtful and aching; it definitely leaves an open door for more. But it also exits on a somewhat hopeful note for harry. nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
cunfused by mycrofy and mummy a bit but I enjoy john and Sherlock
If Anyone Knew I Would chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooore, I want mooooore. This is very good, I love it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »