Reviews for Who Cares?
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
love it!
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
*grins like a fool* I love love love this. It's so... there isn't even a word. It's just so fucking awesome!

GWNNx
SKSuncloud chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This story started off REALLY good, and fantastically written and then by the time they got to Blaine's house it just got... silly. It ended up getting really cliche and out of character. :/ I loved the first half, but I was kinda disappointed with the writing in the last half.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Lol, awwww, so cute! And it was such a nice change to see blaine chasing after kurt
RunningInTheRainx chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Perfect! This story is totally an OOC but it was great anyway!

Faved :D
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I've read the stories under your other name, and this one. While glancing trough your profile I saw you are 14? You are already an amazing author and I can't wait to find out what you can do with only more practice and experience!

Amazing! :o)

ps you're going on my author fav's list right now! :o)
Brittany Legere chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
fkl;.

That means I loved it. The kissing was perfect.
rose-twilight82 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Lovely one-shot! I would like to see a sequel if you are a tall interested in writing one : )
TheCanadianSpaniard97 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I really like this it's a really good Klaine anfiction :)
YouAreMine21 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I love it!

The last part wa great!
Roys-neko chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I can't stop smiling like an idiot... this was perfect! :D

I feel like I'm going to have so many cavities for how sweet this is!
EClairedeLoon chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Adorable! Klaine is my new addiction, and I feel like I am reading EVERYTHING that exists about them. I look forward to reading more or your work :)

*cough*write more*cough*
KeiSakuma chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love this ! So cute ! :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Completely awesome! I love the story with this one, I'd love to see it on the show!
abstergos chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I really love how you personify the two of them. It's just how I imagine them. :3

I love this so much. :')