Reviews for The Witch and her Protector
DanaRenee101 chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
Omg this was the best Beremy fic I've read! Really wish you'd continued with it but I'm just glad that I got to read it at a really good writer. :-)
DanaRenee101 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Bonnie's dad is so frustrating! Why is he acting that way towards Jeremy ("he's a Gilbert, stay away") when he'd let Bonnie be BestFriends with Elena (also a Gilbert) her entire life!? Ugh, parents are frustrating.
rue21911 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
no. no. no.
DeletedUser0010020003000 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I love this, its so sweet. :3 sorry for this less than useful review. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
MAke more chapters please!
ShamelessLover3 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
I love it the ending of chapter 7 was great r u gonna make anotha chpter on this
barbthebookworm chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Loved your story. Full of hotness. did well tying in other stuff as well I loved it! :)
TVDlauren chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
ahhh its amazing, any chance you can write more? x
jgilbert4life chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS ONE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN JEREMY AND BONNIE!(: YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER!
angelic-bitch chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Just started reading this story and it's the best Bonnie/Jeremy one i've read so far! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
This is the first BonniexJeremy fiction I ever read on here (usually shipping forewood fics) and I gotta say, you've got me hooked! I absolutely love how you keep the plot not only interesting and original, but you're also really creative with your writing and you do an amazing job of keeping everyone in character. I especially like how you are taking your time with this couple, not rushing into things right away and letting this develop at just the right pace. I really really really can not wait to see more updates! Waiting for this going to be painful!
Lightningxoxo chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
I loved this story about Beremy, please make more chapters
shouldabeenblonde chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
I used to be a die hard bamon fan but the chemistry between bonnie & jeremy on the show won me over. Well that and jeremy's new bod, i swear that dude musta got hit with the sexy stick while the show was on break because helloooooooo hotness : ) but anyhoo, ur story is amazing. I am so glad i read this. It was fast paced, higly entertaining, and believable. I can def see some of these things happening on the show. And luka is a complete douche. Can what he did be classified as sexual assault, because ugh. He needs to keep his lips where jeremy wants them, the hell away from his girl lol. But it was a great twist btw. Can't wait for the next chappie : )
sarita234 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Jeremy and Bonnie behind the school...hotness. I don't know what Luka and his dad is up to but I don't like it.
sarita234 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Wow so much drama. I'm glad Jeremy is ok.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »