Reviews for Sugar Daddy Needed
Aggie94 chapter 43 . 8/14
Enjoyed, thank you for sharing your words. Meg
Chapter 5...She met him YESTERDAY and guess what? She already blurted out that she LOVES Edward.

This story is a fucking joke, just like your version of bella
Bella knew about the spanking before hand. So to have her make a big deal of it and then ignore Edward like a fucking child was just weird. Its like you don't have a story so your just making up any reason for drama. Pathetic.
Sounds like Edward has some issues
Makes me think that Edward would have taken ANYONE that showed up at that restaurant. The contract is amazingly stupid, why even bother? Its not like its enforceable.
Right off the bat im embarrassed for Bella. Shes a fucktard. And shes a hoe. Edward is looking for a girl...not a woman. His top age was 21? But hes 35? Fucking nasty.
I knew they were gonna say that shes pregnant I just knew it
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 1 . 5/10
I really like this story, but Edward treats Bella like she's a little kid that he can just fuck. Having her call him daddy, spanking her when she dies wrong even though she cries every time, expecting her to do what HE wants, and telling her how proud he is when she does the right thing.
I agree with the majority about this story I almost stopped reading half way through but man I loved it. It's easier to ready know that he's not her real dad just a sugar will help me alot with certain urges especially if I had a toy to 't wait to ready the rest of your story's. If they are as hot and good as this I will love them.
Wow. I wasn't going to comment but wow. Carlisle is a piece of work. I'm proud of Edward.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 43 . 3/14
Beautiful ending, loved the characters. Thank you so much for letting us read this story, I truly loved it !
Guest chapter 43 . 12/27/2017
Wow. Just wow. Amazing I just loved it 3
(Only took me two days to finish it lol)
Luv it
~Kayleigh~
charbronte chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
liking it so far
Cassiemoss196 chapter 16 . 6/13/2017
I am absolutely disgusted that you seem to think that a man beating a woman is acceptable.
Droni chapter 43 . 6/5/2017
I loved this story. I'm kinda sad that I read through it so quickly. I don't really find any like this, but like I said great story
4,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »