Reviews for Sugar Daddy Needed
Interesting. Thanks
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Look forward to reading. Thanks
FireandIceBoth chapter 40 . 9/14/2015
Please take a few minutes to learn about late pregnancy and delivery if you are going to write about it. There is no way she could have gotten the ring on or be allowed to shower alone the first time. Hospital rules. :) Postpartum depression is not a response to the baby getting all the attention. It's a chemical imbalance. It is already misunderstood. You as an author have a lot of power through your words. I beg you to use them carefully. Thanks.
mairead chapter 41 . 9/11/2015
ahh sweet chapter - Edward being the parent and partner haha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
sweet post! Where can we found your Publish stories?
Guest chapter 41 . 9/9/2015
I find it incredibly selfish when women choose not breastfeed without even giving it a try and without having a medical / anatomical reason for their decision.

I also find it appalling that in the US it appears to be discouraged, so much so that a health professional would offer a bottle straight after birth?! That would never happen in most other countries.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/9/2015
I don't like Edward- but I also think the people he surrounds himself with (Bella included) are toxic. They ALL manipulate him & it feels like they're always laughing at him behind his back. How can these people live with themselves?
Bugsmamawolf chapter 41 . 9/10/2015
It would be awesome to make Ang the Godmother because she has been there for Bella from the beginning.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2015
Love your story can not wait for more.
ttandme69 chapter 41 . 9/10/2015
Yay, happy family! Love it. Thanks for the hard work, Lisa
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 41 . 9/10/2015
nice updates
LaSpia chapter 41 . 9/9/2015
So sweet! Fantastic chapters. Bella did it her own way, and you wrote it beautifully! Thank you!
Leentje chapter 41 . 9/9/2015
Wow very good Story keep up The graet work and post soon. bye bye bye bye bye
lilmstran chapter 41 . 9/9/2015
loved it
pinklady34 chapter 41 . 9/9/2015
Wow...Great couple of updates...loved them!
4,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »