Reviews for Sugar Daddy Needed
sujari6 chapter 7 . 7/17
The Cullen men rule the roost but the women seem happy with that.
debslmac chapter 8 . 7/17
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 8 . 7/17
Nice update.
pinklady34 chapter 8 . 7/17
Wow...a lot of information. And Charlie has entered the story.
Prepsage21 chapter 8 . 7/17
again a wonderful chapter I don't know way but I love this story what is R&R mean in the story summary?
jcnf009 chapter 8 . 7/17
I knew it! I bet that Charlie knew that Bella is his daughter.. I hope Edward does not think bad of Bella due to her mom's comments..
Great chapter. Thanks!
jcnf009 chapter 6 . 7/17
I love this story!
jcnf009 chapter 2 . 7/17
I just started reading this and wanted to stop by and say that I'm loving it!
L chapter 7 . 7/14
Barf all over this story.
Yes make her apologise for every damn thing, guilter her into always giving in. Rme. So sick of this type of stories in this fandom. So unoriginal.
Your Edward is nothing but a creep taking advantage of a teenager. Is he gonna dump her when she turns 22? Lol
It blows my mind that there are women that romanticize this behaviour.
Vane3131 chapter 7 . 7/16
Still do t like rose
Glad the dinner went well
Are you in high school? What Esme made for dinner sounds like a normal dinner for eight people. Also, there are no hair straighteners for wet hair that DON'T damage your hair. The ones that work on straight hair (especially at cheap places like Sally's) are worse for your hair. And Bella feels like something is off and just ignores it? This is an abusive relationship waiting to happen. She doesn't like being punished, and he still does it? That's not a true D/s relationship- it's abuse where he's ignoring her hard limits.
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 7 . 7/15
Never read your story the first time, however it a great story so far.
ttandme69 chapter 7 . 7/15
Yay...I had 3 chapters to catch up on & I am enjoying this story. Thanks for the update. Lisa
Leentje chapter 7 . 7/15