Reviews for Sugar Daddy Needed
Jaygm chapter 38 . 8/27/2016
They are back!
Jaygm chapter 37 . 8/27/2016
Glad to see that she is going to take only the help that she absolutely needs. She is really growing up and taking personal responsibility which is absolutely necessary once her baby is born.
Jaygm chapter 36 . 8/27/2016
The poor girl. She is really taking responsibility and then she finds out that others are helping to carry her. She just doesn't get a break.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 8/27/2016
Oh crap! She's caving! LOL. I know I would be upset if they never got back together, but I just think he was a big jackass for reacting to the pregnancy as he did. It was the worst slam in the world to be accused of cheating.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 8/27/2016
I feel really badly for her because he is the one at fault and he didn't trust her. He is the older man- well into adulthood and he acts and thinks like a middle school baby.
Jaygm chapter 33 . 8/27/2016
This is quite a story! Personally, I don't like him and the way he treats her and their relationship. He doesn't deserve to get her back. He is an ass.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/9/2016
That was one xcellent story thank you creating it
cullensrule chapter 43 . 6/29/2016
Thank you for the story. I enjoyed it. The evolutio of Edward was great to see happen.
lillianolivia.white chapter 42 . 6/25/2016
This was funny!
lillianolivia.white chapter 37 . 6/25/2016
Good for Carlisle .
lillianolivia.white chapter 36 . 6/25/2016
Bella is delusional if she thinks she can earn that kind of money to pay for. The life she wants and take care of the baby with only a high school diploma .
lillianolivia.white chapter 35 . 6/25/2016
Of course they are.
lillianolivia.white chapter 34 . 6/25/2016
If I were Edward, I would be setting up trust funds and buying baby stuff.
4,518 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »