Reviews for Sugar Daddy Needed
lmmatm chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Please tell me that you will kill or something along whith Carlisle, for me that was a turn off in this story, if that is our line in this story i must tell you , i'm out. The best for is what i whish for you. SORRY, don't like a beaten Edward. Our story was one of my favorite.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
I have reread and i still don't see where the disrespect is. Carlisle needs to chill out
Courtney37 chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
OUCH! Carlisle is a bit of a dick. Edward is a grown man and he should really tell his dad where he can shove it! poor guy. I would love to see how Edward responds if Carlisle ever gets his hands on Bella. Hopefully he doesn't just stand there. keep up the great work and I'm going to go follow you on Twitter. :D thanks again bye
navybrat4 chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
this was goood please add more soon
D-maximum twilight chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
Woow! I'm glad Bella & charlievare bonding but what's goon happen next! Up date!
jamielynn25 chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
I don't understand why she would be in trouble. Am I missing something here
AussiePiper1992 chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
Damn this story is so awesome:) cnt wait for an update
p.g chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
I love your story

but edward is an ass but he is also sweet he should learn to take what bella thinks in consideration
k8lyncullen chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Great chapterr! i loved itt! nice cliffhanger at the end:) please continue writing:)you are doing a great job!
fallunder chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Twilight01 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
I think Edward should grow some balls and tell his dad to back off.
Vampire-WolfGirl101 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Please update soon! I really love your story and i want to know what is going to happens soooooo badly!
doroka2010 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Seriously. Isn't it enought that his father has Esme? Does he feel a need to get into their sons business? Please, leave them alone. I think that Bella and Edward have enough problems as is. Is Edward ever going to grow up?
Kimmyle chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Aow, that is ab bad cliff...

I'm dieing to read on, and can't

wait for the next chapter...

I hope she dosen't get in to much trouble.

BW Kimmyle
Mistress Vixen101 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
love the story i cant wait for the next chapter really u rock woooo long live sugar daddy needed LOL
4,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 251 .. Last Next »