Reviews for Sugar Daddy Needed
jtechell chapter 1 . 1/26
this was one of the best stories i have read
SAMSON chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
MR SAM.(08106997786)...facebook name...samson abolaji)
WE PROVIDE FASTEST,RELAIBLE AND QUALITY SUGAR MUMMMY,DADDY,GAY,AND LESBIANS.
WE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM SECURITY WHICH WE KEEP U SAVE FOR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER THAT NEED THIS.
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done ALL NECESSARY
BACGROUND CHEKUP ON ALL THE LADIES AND MEN WE HAVE ON OUR DATABASED.
NOWADAYS,FINDING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY CAN BE QUITE STRESSFUL AND COMPLICATED.
BUT WE MAKE IT EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY STRESS AND FIND THE RIGHT SUGAR MUMMY AND
DADDY FOR YOU.
SUGAR MUMMY SERVICE ARE NOT ONLY FOR SEX AND PLEASURE IT BRING YOU OPPORTUNITY TO MEET
HOT AND MATURE LADIES AND DADDIES THAT ARE POLITICIANS,EXECUTIVE,HONORABLES, OIL BARON
MONEY BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN,DIRECTOR, C.E.O OF COMPANIES.
ANY WHERE U ARE GHANA,NIGERIA COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA MALAYSIA,ZIMBABWE IVORY COAST.
IF YOU WE START DATING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE AND REWARDING MANNER
THIS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO.
CONTACT THE P.R.O OF PEOPLE MATE DATING AGENCY (MR SAMUEL.08106997786).. FACE BOOK SAMSON ABOLAJI)
FULLY REGISTER UNDER C.A.C (CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION)
MOST IMPORTANCE OF ALL, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE EFFORT THAT YOU
HAVE PLACED WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL OF SUGAR MUMMY DATING
GRAPE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR LADIES ANY IN LAGOS,ABUJA,calabar,ANAMBRA,DELTA,JOS,PORTHARCOURT,
KONGI,RIVER,IBADAN,EDO,BENIN,KADUNA,ABIA, STATE.
IF YOU WANT MR SAMUEL TO CALL YOU HIMSELF THEN DROP UR INFORMATION.
YOUR NAME...
YOUR AGE...
YOUR OCCUPATION...
YOUR LOCATION...
TEXT IT TO THIS NUMBER 08106997786 THEN MR SAMson WE CALL YOU HIMSELF.

MR SAM(08106997786)
LAB1 chapter 43 . 10/23/2014
Wow! I have to say that this was a fascinating and totally messed up story. It was a train wreck from beginning to end. I was so proud of Bella for dumping Edward! I kept hoping that they would go to counseling. They were so very messed up with deep psychological issues. Its a miracle that their relationship could survive with that much dysfunction!
bamagal110 chapter 43 . 10/21/2014
This story was absolutely awesome, I loved reading it so much and I loved the character altho at times I would catch myself thinking Bella was being stupid then I think well she is only eighteen so she is ok, it is sad to think she is gonna lose him when she is still so young tho that is sad..
twibe chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Ugh I would have left him immediately, no matter how much I love someone I am in a relationship with father, i would never want a guy who let their dad do that to their children or children's girl.. That crazy..
Eh chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Okay, so I rarely do this, but I really can't hold it in anymore. This story is so BAD. I mean, it's poorly executed and everything. First of all, I don't understand Bella's character AT ALL. Is she a snob or is she nice? You've done a bad job at that. Second, I'v read stories like this, where Bella calls Edward 'Daddy' and they get off on it. But this puts it to the extreme. Allowence, spanking for cursing, being grounded...Like, are you serious? What the fuck? And least the other stories had good lemon to back it up. Yours barely lasts for 1 paragraph! Also, this is going WAY too fast. I mean, she tells him she loves him and vice versa by the 5th chapter! And she's already found out that Charlie is her father by the 9th! You needed to slow the fuck down and actually THINK this story through. I'm on the 10th chapter and i'm not even gonna BOTHER reading the rest. By what i've read so far, it's probably expected that the ending will have them having a cutesy baby and carrying on their happy life still being 'Daddy' and 'Little Girl'. So yeah, I don't feel the need to put up with 33 more chapters of bad grammer and weak storyline. Thanks for nothing.
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 43 . 6/24/2014
I loved reading this and now Im sad this its over.
mounds01 chapter 43 . 6/15/2014
This was a fantastic story! Love the dominant Edward and Bella with a backbone.
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 43 . 6/13/2014
Absolutely amazing story and i am sooo glad that you wrote this and finished it!
Hope to read more of your amazing stories :)
Katniss3885 chapter 43 . 5/30/2014
I loved your story. This is certainly one of my favorites. You are an excellent writer. Your story was so good I've been reading it at work. I should probably get off fanfic before I am fired for not doing my work. LOL
KimiD chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
hmmm, he just meets her and he is already worried about her being alone when she has always been alone... interesting! must be something behind that. Positively 4th street rec'd your story!
elle hagewood chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Even though I love this story and this is the second time i have read it I still get pissed when it gets to Carlisle. I think ummm no a powerful dom type wouldn't let dear dad whip his ass and for sure not beat his little girl. Still this is one of my favorite stories.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 42 . 5/17/2014
At first this story was a little weird to me. But, in the end, I freaking loved it. You did a wonderful job with it.
Sarah chapter 43 . 4/29/2014
I would love a part 2 of the daughter growing up.
janosch73 chapter 43 . 4/19/2014
I enjoyed this read. Edward started to annoy me quite much with his obsessive control and your pretty many grammar mistakes started to get to me but I enjoyed that they remained daddy and little girl even after their daughter was born.
3,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »