Reviews for Sugar Daddy Needed
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
Boy, Edward sure likes to give those swats.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Edward seems to genuinely love her. Renee is terrible, and makes my skin crawl.
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
It's a small world. Now why didn't Edward. Tell Bella, because a ll the Cullen. Men realized that Charlie was Bella's dad.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
Interesting that all the men are the same way as Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
Egg with ketchup is delicious. I'm trying to figure these two out. Edward yelling for Irina all the time flips me out too. It just seems so unnecessary . Maybe he could get her a pager. Bella should suggest it. And also, they have declared themselves to each other very quickly. That puts a whole other slant to this. Now what will Renee say when she finds out? Hummmmm.
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
Interesting response from Jessica. Almost as if she had been Edwards girl too.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Wow, what will she say to that?
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
A white babydoll dress for a date with a 35 yr. old? Bella are you going for the Lolita look?
X chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I tried so so hard to get through this entire story. I wanted to give it an honest chance and make it to the last chapter. However, I can not. I don't mind the daddy/little girl kink - that has nothing to do with my aversion. What I cannot seem to stomach is the blatant abuse happening and well as how easy this Bella seems to beg, jump, and roll over like a dog. She has no sense of wanting to stock up for herself as a human being and gives off the tge vibe of almost enjoying being walked all over without even a second thought to how disgusting it is. The feminist in me and just the very idea of me being a WOMAN who has respect for herself will not let me finish this story and feel any more sick to my stomach than I have already pushed myself to be.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 43 . 6/10/2016
This was an interesting story with fascinating fetishes. Well written and kept me enthralled. Loved it!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/19/2016
This reminds me at a story i read on literotica, where the mans in the family are rapist and controlling their wives. Bla ag,they raped those girls,and married them,and those girls began to have feelings to their rapist men and they have children and live happy together.
MeTeeKay chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I had to stop reading at chapter 3. I couldn't get past the fact that he wanted her to call him Daddy. Hit a little to close to home. Not totally giving up on it. I will try again later.
Fleur50 chapter 43 . 4/7/2016