Reviews for Sugar Daddy Needed
NeeNee246 chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
WOW! That was a lovely family dinner. lol Renee really surprised me! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Still smh at Edward! Spanking her and dropping her to the ground! how rude!
Hooked! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
*sigh* So not happy with the Carlisle thing! I don't think I could handle that. Carlisle is abusive to his family, his family is abusive to their significant others, he is abusive to their significant other...It is just a circle of abuse. Not a corrective punishment. :( I am hoping that some how the circle gets broken. I am over thinking...I do that a lot. I go back, I reread and I try and figure out how I would deal...I am hooked looking for that change. Sorry, I will stop babbling now before I get a spanking! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
Okay, so...well, I find some things...interesting but...Carlisle taking charge of Edwards or any of their relationships...yeah that shit wouldn't fly...Uh ah! *sticks out tongue* Carlisle
NeeNee246 chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
OMG! I am not sure who I am more angry with! Renee, Edward even Emmett...mind ya business man! I am also angry with Bella. Damn girl! Okay, I am good now. I am off to read more! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Grrrr...angry with Edwards behavior!
I get that there are rules but it always seems like Edward is going against them or making up a reason to have the broken. I hope they find a balance. I want everyone to be happy! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I wonder why Carlisle has so much say in all their lives.
Sometimes it seems like Edward is just being mean. :(
Off to read more! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
I am a bit aggravated with Edward for some reason.
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Fantastic! I am so glad she told him and they talked! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Oh I hope to hell she tells him about her a**hole mother! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Totally saw that coming! I love this! I am glad Bella is starting to make friends and Renee is bigger piece of shit then usual eh? lol Off to read the next chapter! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
This is so fantastic! I am glad I found this already completed or I would have been freaking out about you AN at the bottom of this chapter! lol I love this! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I love it! :)
As for the ketchup the only time it gets near my eggs is if there are home fries on the plate! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
OMG! I guess Bella is going to learn the hard way. :)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Ummm...silly Jess, Bella is going to do Edward of coarse! ;)
3,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »