Reviews for Love and Marriage
claudastar chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 37 . 7/20/2013
Great story, I was a little sad when you mad Fin and Melinda having issues (him thinking she cheated) and I was a little annoyed with Casey being a jerk with Olivia when she was the one cheating on her husband. Still a little confused though on why you added that part with the bad guy following them to their honeymoon and Porter "protecting" them. Other then that, loved the story thanks for posting.
Frannielloyd chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
Wonderful story. Thank you for writing.
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 37 . 10/9/2012
Great Story As Always. They Just Can't Keep Their Hands Off Eachother , & It Doesn't Matters Who's Around Lol. There Were So Many Times In This Story That I Thought Elliot Was Going To Kill Alex Or Trevor. There Were Also Many Times I Thought Olivia Was Going To Kill Munch. As For Casey & Ryan Relationship Weird. Alex Needs To Leave Trevor A.S.A.P , He Ain't No Good. Melinda And Fin Needs Therapy. Kathy & Cassidy Will Not Work!
cinderella chapter 37 . 4/20/2012
Another fantastic story!Olivia and Elliot deserve a happy ending!I wish this would happen for them !Season 13 is going on,and Liv is in another relationship that went down the drain!David Haden an EADA?For fuck sake!Conflict of interest!DAH!Dick/Company!WTF!Bring Stabler back!He complete Liv in ,you are wonderful,they need talent like yours to boost the show!I love everything about this story,how you touch on all the lives of the cast,the unbreakable connection between E/O,and the love scenes are off the hook!Great stuff!E/O FOREVERRRRRR!
LadyGrelka chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
Munch and Petrovski? I did not see that coming.
LadyGrelka chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
Lol Casey broke into his house to make him breakfast, thats sweet in a bit of a stalker kinda way lol. And I hope that what is up with Cragen is that he found someone and that is the next wedding that Liv is going to be planning, that man deserves to find love again and to be happy.
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
'Say what?' is right. She better not be getting married to anyone but El.
roni2010 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
love it to death!
JenniferDeniseJackson chapter 37 . 10/23/2011
Loved this story it was awesome you have amazing writing skills
Guest chapter 37 . 9/7/2011
I loved it! You are such an amazing writer! I can't wait to read more :)
ElenaxKatherine chapter 37 . 9/2/2011
great story! sequel?
Hazmatt chapter 37 . 9/1/2011
Incredible ending! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! Great story!
Karrn chapter 37 . 8/31/2011
Really? The end? Whhhyyyyyy? :(
Hutch917 chapter 37 . 8/28/2011
Thank you for the update. This story is one of my all time favorites.