Reviews for Taken by Storm
Harmony chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Awww COME ON! It was just getting good! Keep going!
MaraJadeS chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Thanks for the update, this is another great chapter.
EllenHunterr chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
please update asap! really enjoying this :)
UnderlinedSmile chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Wow, loved it so far. It's so thrilling.
Really good job, I'm excited about what's going to happen next.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks for uploading your story
WolfScale3857 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
EEEEP! Please update soon! I REALLY like this story!;)
Kristin04 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I am a little confused...does that mean that Bella isn't missing yet or that she just isn't reported yet? Or am I completely missing something? Are the visions that Alice is having ones that aren't currently happening like they thought they were? Ya...just a little lost on this one.

Hopefully some clarity will come with the next post. As always, I encourage you to keep moving foward with it.
Kristin04 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Stumbled across this today and have to say I'm intrigued. I do admit that I'm getting a little lost but I do want to see how it continues to progress. As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with it.
Missy B Girl chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Just simply brilliant. Thank you for sharing your story and talent with us. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Missy B Girl chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I'm so hooked I just have to read the next chapter...the last one to date! Woe is me.
Missy B Girl chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
WOW. Do you have some talent or do you have some talent. You have made me go from LOL to sitting on the edge of my seat. Just simply WOW.
Missy B Girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I am enjoying your story so much that I almost forgot to review! It's a pearler which means really good. Now o. To the next chapter.
Mommyof2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
OMG Awesome, I want more! NAO D
kyliesmom810 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Wow, awesome! The characters have great personalities, the story is fantastic. I seriously can''t wait for this next one!
Mackenzie L chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very nice job so far! Keep writing _
mommyof2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!