Reviews for Bloody Resolutions
alice6 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I think this is a really good story. A little rushed and needs more detail but it seems great so far:) I just don't know why she wouldn't tell Leo in the first place and why she would leave fro two months..
MidnightSting chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Please update... I really wanna know what happens. ;(
jade diamond chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
what happened... just got to a good bit and bam nothing... you bcan not cut me off at the interesting build up/coming together of the plot hurry up
jade diamond chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
this chapter was so cool
the chapters tat i have read soo far and the way you have laid out the plot and style uerd is amasing
my favourite fanfictions is when the couple has a child (do not ask why) anyyway i hope to see more of this plot development and mabye in the near future ome more similar stories to add to my collection of wonders
thankyou lol
;3
Obsessed and Loving It chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Cool update soon please
stilldollthorns chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I really wish you would continue, it was getting so good!
Wild Blossom chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
You should keep writing. Very dissapointed that a great stor like yours hasnt been updated in a year and a half. Its so good too
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
dam tht bstard is phsyco! O:
lizzyclaire chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Yes! Please please give us more! We have to know what happens!
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
DON'T EDIT!

I love the it as it is! :) suspense suspense suspense! :)) oh sorry 'bout that. -_- please update.. 8D
NicaChey chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
...scary
kimiko chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
oh no! leo would never kill anyone just because someone told him to! but then again, yuiko's and thier baby's life is in danger...poor leo! what's going to happen to him, to yuiko and to their baby? grr i hope those twins get killed or something. they deserve it! i'm really hoping for the next chapter to be updated; everything is getting so suspensful!_ please continue!
loveinchaos chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
that was a very bone chilling experience. especially meeting Nero, he's so scary-i Love it! and to think that he's the non-impulsive one? enticingly disturbing! tell your fiance i said that too.

how old are yuiko and Leo now? like 20? the yibe they give off is more adult and intense then i thought possible from leo and yuiko. but i really like what you did with it. XD

just hope you remember that Leo's origanal appeal was his baby-ish ignorance coupled with a wild animal for an alter ego. he would never try to hurt anybody when he was in his human mind, so don't make him a murderur! or at least not in cold blood... it's only ok when he's in his Beastly side.

do whatever you want to yuiko tho. WOW, that sounds pretty cold of me. ok, dont forget that Yuiko would never be an average victem. she's tough. Leo could go all animal on her and if she survived she would devote herself to making sure he didnt feel guilty about it. she's also not afraid to get bloodied up if it means it will save Leo from his guilt.

thank you so much for writing this story! exited for the next chapter!
NicaChey chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Ach! I hate cliffies! Update!
Devilishduck chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
! OMG MUCH

I'm glad it's not a random stranger, that'd be too cruel!