Reviews for Hyperdrive
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
Please continue this story. I really like it as it's not often I find a story where the OC doesn't become a signer or something else major in the story that overshadows the other characters and I really like it. Her personality and interactions with Yusei and the others is great and I can see fitting into the actual anime as well. I really hope you decide to continue cause I'd really like to see where this story goes even if you stop when you finish the dark signers ark. This story is amazing and I really hope you come back and finish it.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
Hey, I know it's been about 2 and a half years but are you still gonna continue this story. I really like you OC and how well she's fitting into the plot. I just found your story today and couldn't put it down till I finished it. Please continue this story, it's one of the best ones I've read and I love you OC. Really like that mouth of hers and can see some interesting arguments/insults between her and Jack. I hope you decide to continue this story.
swan girl chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
Are you ever going to finish this? I'm getting tired of waiting.
zopesgirl chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
When are you going to update?
Cocopop55 chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
OMG YES! A yu gi oh 5ds fanfic where the oc is not a really important character who has to be worshipped or protected XD Thank you for writing this fic. I will be waiting for the next chapter :)
Gothicsasuhina1029 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Please update soon this is an AWSOME story
tmntlover2013 chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
manga-animelove chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Yay, you back with an update... :D

I'm wondering, is Keisa gonna be one of the signers or did I misunderstood something...?

please update soon... :3
dream lighting chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
Nice update hope Keisa becomes part of the singers please keep it going update soon love Keisa character
dream lighting chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Welcome back shocked when I saw the update poor Keisa any chance shes going to be a singer to ?
Dark Rose Princess chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
You gotta get back to writing this please! its awesome and I feel like leaving us readers at this cliffhanger of a chapter is 're fanfiction is really good and I'd appreciate it if you please write new chapters every now and then.
bluewaterhigh1 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Hay
It's been a while look I don't really like Yu gi oh do I didn't read it but I'm sure it was awesome can u please update blue water life
FiringShootingStar chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
I like it. You could use a bit more dscription to the story, but other than that it's good. Can't wait to see what happens next.
manga-animelove chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Yeeees... An update... D

I love that scene with Martha and Yusei... she's the only one who can get through that poker face... XD

please update soon... 3