Reviews for The Last Youkai
ankwhat chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Please finish it.
BloodtaintedFlower chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Very intressting! And I love you have used the modern time in a way that doesn't involve high school 3
Grava chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i love it, Miroku would end up a girl, don't you think?
kmoaton chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
When are you going to update this? It's great and I can't wait to see where you go with it!
kitsunelover300 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love the fact that even after surpassing him, Sesshomaru holds his father in high regard. Then again, his father was still a great demon and of course he would still think highly of him.

I like that you've changed Miroku's and Sango's genders although it will be a little weird. I can't wait for everyone, well almost everyone to get back together and maybe they can remember their past lives.

A question: Are Shippo and Kirara still alive? They are demons too after all.
kitsunelover300 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011

A question: Are Shippo and Kirara still alive? They are demons too after all.
ardentes chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is a very interesting story. I would love to read more! I want to know what happens next!
Crazyjess09 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
omg this is just so funny and i see fates have come full circle hehe and with that i cant wait for the next chapter
Yasnactic chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Great start...This is extremely intriguing...I've seen others but this seems well-developed...I look forward to the next installment.
Callisto's Moon chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I know, I know! I'm really late with my review and I am very sorry. I was on a business trip when you posted this story and when I got back; I had a lot of work to greet me. However, now I have Thanksgiving break and so have time to give a nice, long review to make up for it.

First off, I love the concept! I am a fan of The Last Unicorn, so I'm very excited as to how you are going to spin this Inuyasha version.

I usually don't have much of an interest in modern-day fics because they tend to be...well...they suck. It takes a good storyteller to keep the mojo that is present in the original story's success. A lot of the time, so many changes exist that the reader doesn't recognize the characters he/she fell in love with in the first place.

With you, I know this story is in good hands. Here's why (besides the fact that you're an excellent writer):

Yes, you have made many changes (which, by their very nature, modern-day fics require); HOWEVER, you manage to keep the core characteristics that we all know and love. For example, Mira! Many, many changes to Miroku, but you cemented the same affection I have for him with the very first sentence that came out of Mira's mouth! Miroku's character to a T.

Another thing that I love is how you write Sesshomaru's voice. You have captured his icy, regal, emotionally confused personality perfectly. It is especially impressive with a character like Sesshomaru, who is very difficult to write due to his conserved, mysterious nature.

As usual, I love your work and can't wait to read more!

Cheers!
Chand Aur Roshani chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I normally hate the idea of replaying the past events, or even event, in future setting, but you make it...interesting. Please update soon. The only complaint I have about this story? Ambrose. I can't help it. Whenever I hear that name, I think of Mr. Monk's shut-in brother...
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Poor confused humans being rescued by Youkai lords who they'll probably conclude want to eat them. Expect for Wren. She'll most likely freak the rest of them out by deciding the nice man with the pointy fingernails is really in need of a hug. After spending so much time alone watching everyone else die Sesshoumaru really would be in need of a hug.

Lol. Female Miroku. I like it.

Has Inuyasha survived the intermittent centuries or will it be his reincarnation that features in the story? I get the feeling it's the former, but there's surely a fascinating tale behind what mess he landed himself in that even Sesshoumaru was unable to find him in all those hundreds of years.

And many mysteries abound. Who or what is behind the red dragon, how did Mira and Ambrose manage to land themselves in such a fix with neo-Naraku etc etc. All to leave us waiting with baited breath to see what happens next.
Demitria Miriam chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
OHWOW.

I'm, insanely interested in a few things after reading this fic. First, I wonder what sparked this idea in that little head of yours? Second, when will Inuyasha show up! Ahh! Haha. And dangit, I forgot the other questions I had. Phooey. Oh well, in any case, this is super interesting and you've done an insanely marvelous job at capturing a sort of... timelessness that Sesshomaru should and would give off were he to live so long after the Feudal Era. Ahhh, it's so good! Heartheart, luffluff. Great job! I'm anxious to see what happens next! (and update your other fics too xD)

-DM
asuka5271 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Sorry for the late review I actually read this when it first came out but forgot to review then ;p but anyways this sounds really good, truthfully when I saw your poll and you wanted to do a modern day fic I was a little apprehensive since I usually don't find any really good ones but after just reading the first chapter of this I'm already hooked. Miroku as a woman and Sango as a man is just an added bonus. I'm really curious to find out who the dragon is or what happened to Inuyasha. Hope you update soon xD
RedOnyxMoon chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is a great story! I love the future stories. Please don't make InuYasha a reincarnated human. I would miss his ears!