Reviews for A Whole Alphabet of Plans
nicely done
Tamolino chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awwwww, I loved it!
ShoeQueen chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Awwww. I loved this story. It had angst, UST, silliness (I'm always up for a goofy, tipsy Jack), honesty, sweetness and hope. Well done.
MajorJohn chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Great Story 5 out of 5 stars! Please do continue it! You left us hanging!
Joe chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Great Story! Please continue it to new year's eve! You left us hanging!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Enjoyed muchly and Sam got rid of the Spud.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awesome, they totally should have done this on the show!
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow…. that was intense… n i love how u captured the emotions and how her being with pete had been affecting them… n i love how they wrapped it up… the scene with jack ion the porch and pete inside is just priceless… i sure would have loved watching it, alongside with her breaking up with him the way u did…. n then how she tld him it was because of him… i mean i could go on forever…

just one thing though… i don't think the way u described how she dealt with her back injury in the beginning realistic at all, noway she could have bared sitting on a stool for a second and then on the bed also without back support and with wrapping her legs… have u any ida what tht would have done with her back… as someone with very real personal experience in that matter, her recovery was way too fast and the sitting would have sent her screaming out in pain
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
really nice!

hrhdana chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
looooooooooooooove it! funny, sweet, so well written. well done.

pot calling the kettle. awesome. fab comic timing!
Moosepath01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Finally got around to reading this, and wow, great job! I really like it, and your style. Very nicely done!
DanniV chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
another wonderful sam jack story. keep up the good work!
gspin chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Well done!

This is truly a beautifully written story.

Thank you.
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
A friend of mine gave me the link to your fic some 3-4 days ago, and I glared at her through msn for distracting me from writing myself. But then I got to read. Took me all this time to read it all, and since the beginning, she's been telling me : I so want a sequel. I'm going to second her on that (and I believe the verb is appropriate here) This fic just so deserves a sequel. I truly loved it, especially how you wrote Sam's relationship with Cassie, and that end with Daniel is just pure greatness. I wish there were more Jarter fics like this around. And more of their sequels *hint here*

Special note for the light and always cryptic/silent intervention of Teal'c. He sure has a whole monologue going on with this eyebrow of his)

So, I'm going to insist on it, but really, would there be a sequel coming up? (possibly before the actual New Year?) :)

Again, really really really nice fic!

:DiBee
Julimond chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is so lovely. Heartbreaking, but sweet. Thanks so much for sharing :)