Reviews for A Whole Alphabet of Plans
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
A friend of mine gave me the link to your fic some 3-4 days ago, and I glared at her through msn for distracting me from writing myself. But then I got to read. Took me all this time to read it all, and since the beginning, she's been telling me : I so want a sequel. I'm going to second her on that (and I believe the verb is appropriate here) This fic just so deserves a sequel. I truly loved it, especially how you wrote Sam's relationship with Cassie, and that end with Daniel is just pure greatness. I wish there were more Jarter fics like this around. And more of their sequels *hint here*

Special note for the light and always cryptic/silent intervention of Teal'c. He sure has a whole monologue going on with this eyebrow of his)

So, I'm going to insist on it, but really, would there be a sequel coming up? (possibly before the actual New Year?) :)

Again, really really really nice fic!

:DiBee
Julimond chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is so lovely. Heartbreaking, but sweet. Thanks so much for sharing :)
wanttodeletemyacount chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hey,

This is one of the sweetest and best Sam/Jack stories I've read in a while. I absolutely loved it. It was really amazing and everything about it was great : Sam and Jack, Cassie, Daniel and Teal'c. The idea was lovely too and the style was really great!

I would love to see more SG1 stories by you because I really like your style.

I think a good start would be New Year's Eve. *Hint, hint, nudge, nudge.* Yeah? :D That would be so sweet.

What I thought you handled really well was making us think you will leave us handing and slightly disapointed at the end and not doing it. That last line was really awesome!

Thanks for sharing. I hope to see more from you soon. :)

Take care,

C├ęcile.
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
A new favourite! Some great one-liners in the dialogue :)
musical-aven chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved your story! Very in-character and angsty, but still warm :) Congrats!
mac409 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Love this story! Made my to await christmas even more eagerly.

Hope you think about a sequel! xD
dpdp chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Wonderful. Everything for a sweet, funny, and happy story.
Zoser chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I loved this!
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Wow! Fabulous story.
sexycazzy chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I can't stop smiling! :-)

this was brilliant! Loved it! :-D
steadfast chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really enjoyed the story. Thanks.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Great story! Loved it...characterization spot on, dialogue true and engaging, pacing allowed for nice scene changes. Really had fun reading it. Hoping for a nice New Year's Day sequel! Thanks for posting
TheKitchenMistress chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Thanks for the story. I think I might finally be in an Xmas mood. Really enjoyed it.
nellstar65 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
A lovely and poignant story.
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
OMG, I love this story so much! :D Beautifully written. You absolutely 'get' them. :) The holiday bits made me feel all warm n' fuzzy. I love Jack and Sam! D'aw. :D
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »