Reviews for A Whole Alphabet of Plans
I loved this!
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Wow! Fabulous story.
sexycazzy chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I can't stop smiling! :-)

this was brilliant! Loved it! :-D
steadfast chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really enjoyed the story. Thanks.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Great story! Loved it...characterization spot on, dialogue true and engaging, pacing allowed for nice scene changes. Really had fun reading it. Hoping for a nice New Year's Day sequel! Thanks for posting
TheKitchenMistress chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Thanks for the story. I think I might finally be in an Xmas mood. Really enjoyed it.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
A lovely and poignant story.
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
OMG, I love this story so much! :D Beautifully written. You absolutely 'get' them. :) The holiday bits made me feel all warm n' fuzzy. I love Jack and Sam! D'aw. :D
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Great story and wonderfully written.
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Lovely. And you got rid of Pete, too.
Vinividivinci chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really loved this. You were true to the characters and their complicated but loving relationships. You write beautifully and definitely made me want more. Keep up the great work and I'll be checking out your other stories.
Pocanais chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I loved it !

Great story
MajorSam chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
WONDERFUL! I've been getting into the Christmas spirit way early this year, so this was just perfect.

MSam
Kpasa chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So lately I was finding myself completely and entirely disillusioned with Sam and Jack fics, found myself reading too much of them and eventually all the plots began to run together like water and I started to get bored. This story alert appears in my inbox, and suddenly I'm right in the thick of it.

Reading this incredible story was a privilege. It's been so long since I've stumbled across a perfect story, with just the right amount of romance, subtlety, humor, and angst. Thank you.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2