Reviews for Timeless to Me
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 3 . 2/20
This made me crack up: "Of course, his triumph was short-lived when he realized that the previously-outwitted bra had an accomplice."
piratequeen24 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
loved it! excellent writing. it's nice that you didn't rush the story but rather gave the characters a little time to let things play out. good work :)
smileintothechaos chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
seriously the best interaction omg
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
(/slow clap) Funny sweet and sexy? Hell yes!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is like instant fave.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Awwwww!

I feaking loved it! It was sooo sweet!

It's a really nice story, and also made me laugh. Amazing work! D
Yournamehere99 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Witty and sweet and oh-so-sexy, you wrote Garrus perfectly. I loved the build up between him and Shepard and the awkwardness in the beginning was undeniably cute. Great work all around and I hope to see more from you in the near future!
Obuzzerbee chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Loved it! You caught Garrus so well, thanks for writing!
Self Aware Chair chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I absolutely adore this story. You write Garrus so well. This is exactly how I imagine him acting in this kind of situation. 3
Sisypheria chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Awesome story! Your writing style is just...hmmmmmmm...I think the adjective "orgasmic" works well here. ;) I love how you spent so much time building up the characterizations, too.

I hope to read more of your work!
Sisypheria chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
You're writing the sexy parts very tastefully, and with fanfiction in particular, that's rare. Also, you're very good with balancing dialogue and narrative. And my gosh...Garrus is just a dreamboat. Everyone already knows that, but he's especially a dreamboat in this fic.
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow, I think I'm in love with your writing style. And thumbs up for that sonnet! I'll leave a better review for the other chapters -gotta keep reading! :D
Amber Penglass chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
I have this image in my head of you hacking into Bioware and finding the script for this deleted scene from the game. It fits too perfectly.

Good pace, AWESOME balance of Garrus' awkwardness and determination. I like to leave long critiques on stuff I like, but there's really not much to say about this other than it got my husband laid. *cough* Nuff said. If he finds out alien smut turns me on, I will NEVER hear the end of it...
Renegone chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
"Now she was laughing at the look on his face, as Garrus had just encountered that bane of every man's sexual relationship with human women: The bra."

Even if the entire fic was terrible - and it isn't, because I enjoyed every minute - this line would have carried it. SO TRUE.

Loved it, fantastic job!
skybound2 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
*fans self*

*happy sigh*

*fans self some more*

*double happy sigh*

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC! No seriously. You have EVERY LITTLE THING that gets me going. The two of them TALK, and it's delicious, and funny, and warm, and witty, and sweet. And So very, very them.

And then...then they had sex, and I about melted through the floor with how much NEED they both had. YOu illustrated the entire scene beautifully. (And it was hot. Did I mention that part? Because it bears repeating.)

This whole thing was delightful. Very well done :-D