Reviews for Atonement
Alice Marshall lee chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Thi2 I2 good
Anissia3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh Lord Jesus! You totally should make a squeal were: Dean happens to be jealous of Cas liking Sam and Dean beats Sam for it. The rescue!Cas comes and he and Sam leave Dean...creative imaginations get you far. Just like yours. Thanks for writing this masterpiece if fanfiction! I loved it
Angelic frost chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love your fic, it's heartbreaking and awesome. I really want to yell it in dean's face that actually he started it. The ball could not get rolling without him breaking the first seal. I don't blame him for it because he didn't know but neither did Sam. Actually I think Sam had it worse because both the angels and demons were pushing him to do it. ok rants over. Sorry about that, anyway love your story.
mngrue chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow, I wasn't expecting the shove up against the car, but it was good! I like the different ways you explore Sam/Cas
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
You really like to break my heart with your perfect stories, but it's ok because you always give it a slightly happy-ish ending. (:
Artemick chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aww! Enjoyed it - nice story, especially the build up to Sam's reaction. Preferred Dean's bullying to remain psychological, but still, great characterisation of Sam.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
More awesomeness soon please?
Libraria chapter 1 . 8/28/2011

This made my chest ache.. I'm a softy..

But this was absolutely amazing. It's all like 'woaaah..' and stuff.

I loved it, I love you for writing it, and I love Sam/Cas fics. ;D
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You write such great Sastiel stories! *hugs* This was so angsty, but i'm glad it resolved in the end. :)
Myurra-K chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Aww, Dean was such a meanie!

I love how you showed a gradient of Castiel's changing feelings from pure dislike to undeniable attraction. I thought it was cute and sweet and heart-wrenching.

I loved the effect with the small broken up Acts, it helped to distinguish between one time and another.

Thanks for promoting me to one of your Staff, btw XDD

This was too adorable, instant fav, and I really really hope to see more soon!

Mus4u chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
kinda heart breaking and sad but well written
Schildkroete chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Woah, Dean's harsh! I'm glad you had him acting out of worry, though, not out of genuine hatered, because Dean does get harsh when he's worried, and Sam does tend to get in the line of fire.

I liked this a lot! And I love Castiel-caring-for-Sam fics.
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This story deserves many delightful reviews, it is amazing. Geez, Dean was a prick in this story though... I kinda liked it. I've never read a Castiel/Sam story before, Now because of you I believe I will. I love this story and hope to see more from you soon!

Paige M. Carter chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
There needs to be more chapters! Loved this!