Reviews for Live To Regret It
CarneolCalendula chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Wow, so scary, painful and amazing story.
ResidentOwl chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Wow. The whole story tied my stomach into knots that just got tighter and tighter the further I read. Sam's panic attacks and mental regression to reveal what happened with Saunders, and the way he was grounded by Dean's jacket as a way to comfort himself was so well done. The build up and slow reveal of John's involvement as Dean pried the information out of Sam, until he began to ramble and couldn't stop, just had me shaking in anticipation to see where the story will lead.

As I started reading, I felt as if the reveal of Sam being used and abused by Saunders and his subsequent death by Dean was anti-climactic. But as the story unraveled and the stakes were raised when John's abuse, lies, and disregard of Sam came to light, how it tore down Dean's hero worship in only a few short minutes, because the bond Dean has with Sam supersedes any notion that Sam could possible be lying despite the mistakes Sam has made in the last few months, was much more satisfying and climactic. To put it simply, it is a brilliant story; heartbreaking and heart warming at the same time, a roller-coaster of emotions throughout the whole story, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Rez

P.S. The last line with Cas and the trash compactor had me laughing in almost hysterical relief and unraveled all the aforementioned knots in my stomach, as I imagined him tilting his head like an adorable puppy as he considered telling Bobby the issue. Thank you for writing such a beautifully heart breaking story. I'll make sure to check out your 168 (Whoa!) other stories.
sandycub chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Excellent story! My heart breaks for Dean and Sam throughout. Loved the confrontation with John! Mary coming in like that was fabulous and I can just imagine her kicking John's ass six ways to Sunday for the next 100 years.
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Extreme awesomeness. Just wow. I have much love for this fic. I am... perplexed by the terminology in this fandom as Sammygirl1963 will vouch for, so I don't know whether to say how much I love the "limpage" or that I really appreciate a good "limpySam" or that major "lumpfest" is my thing and that a good dose of "limp" gets me through the day. Somehow all of those things just seem better when I take out the "limp" and replace it with "whump." It's so strange. Regardless, I love the... HurtyAngst of it all. You do it spectacularly well. xo
Shazza chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
An interesting story, and certainly well crafted. I don't really like that fact that glowing moment we all had at the end of AHBL with John and his boys was really a weak, uncaring John who didn't have enough emotion to be broken in hell. I've relly enjoyed many of your stories, but this one just made me sad
Nastiellia chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Thank you for writting!))))))
It's the best story I've ever read!
Cihuacoatl chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Great story - very engagingly written. Thanks!
Crucis chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
WOW! Awesome story! Kick ass Mary - always a good thing, Dean on a Big Brother Rampage is as well. This story blew me away. Thanks so much. Off to ready everything else you've written.
Jily4 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Awesome story! Has a bit of everything I like. Teens, angst between grown boys, scummy bad guy, badJohn, Mary, Bobby and Cas ! Sigh I love how you write Sam and Dean, always ! Thanks!
Beth chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
The part between Sam and Dean near the end had me fighting tears. Amazing Job!
mandancie chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
oh wow! this story was really good. I know you wrote this years ago, but I thought I would give it a shot and I couldn't stop reading it. I love the fact that Mary showed up in the end. She always protected her boys. :)
CrimzonChyld chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Truly a very good fic! Very realistic and vivid! I like Sam's regression and shock and I love, as always, seeing the very protective big brother in Dean coming out. Those were truly the days. I've never been very fond of an abusive John but this was one of the few times I was actually okay with it which shows some real talent, the way he was written was perfect. Again, this was exceptionally good, thank you for publishing such a great fic! Well done!
AlyLeo93 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
I loved this story! :D
KC246 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This is one of my all time favourite fics. :) I've lost count of the numer of time I've read it. :) It's so beautifully written and had me in tears. The end with Dean confronting John was perfect. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 6/2/2012