Reviews for the foolish boy with glass
stars shine out chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow. That was absolutly, completely amazing. Brilliant work!
Fern Paquette chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved how different this was! I haven't really seen FreeVerse with such long lines like yours. It's different, for sure, but not in a bad way!

I especially loved the ambiguity. If you hadn't put Teddy and Lily into the character names, I probably would've had some difficulty figuring out that it was them. But I think that just added to the charm. Not to say that putting names in is bad (since I actually do put in names, haha), it's just again, an interesting change!

Let's see... my favorite line is where you stick the (fakefake) in right before smiles. It kind of just cuts right through Wow. Lovely (: Thank you for sharing!
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
"Yet you don't care, you love being beaten down by this forbidden girl, you were always such an infamous sinner, weren't you?

Eleven years apart and such an age gap, my dear- funny, how you're not in Azkaban yet."

This line is perfectly perfect and .

I have this... thing for stuff written in free verse and you're perfectly perfect at this Kc, I'm not even kidding.

This is stunning and wonderful and everything was so flowy and free and well written and this is perfectly perfect and I love it, I really do.

Thank you a billion times.

Kimani

xx
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
so

so KC

WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER TIS NOT FAIR

I wanted to pick like one or two favorite lines, right? So I was looking thorugh it and I was like "GOD DAMN IT I WOULD PUT THE ENTIRE FIC IN THIS REVIEW AND JUST BASK AT ITS AMAZINGNESS."

SOOOO you need to just writewritewrite every single day and POST every day, right? Get it? Got it? GOOD ;)