Reviews for The Blitz: Giving Aid
raainbow chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You are amazingly talented! This is so descriptive, so beautiful, so rich in reality emotion and character. They should have an episode based off this! Well freaking done, you have masters fruk. When I get an account I'll fav and follow
Hawkslayer chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This story is amazing! I love France giving England comfort. My only issue is actually in the ending author's note. Firstly, it's Birmingham, not burmingham. Secondly, Birmingham cathedral was not destroyed in the second world war, the only targets there were industrial landmarks. It is possible that you mean Coventry cathedral which was a famous target of the Blitz. Coventry and Birmingham are fairly near to each other so I can understand the mistake. However, I absolutely love the story, it is beautifully written. :)
love chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
GOD i love when people do historical hetalia! this was cute, sad, and brilliant!
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
An amazing fanfic! Keep up the fantastic work!
SolielHime chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Ah! I faved this story on DA already! I had actually faved that fan art too about a day earlier, so when I started reading your story, even before you mentioned it was based of the art, that pic was the first thing that came to my mine, especially after you mentioned Francis's appearance.

Excellent correlation between visual and literary arts! And as I mentioned before, historical fan fiction at it's finest!
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I love this story! Youre right, there arent enough angsty/hurt England-pics