Reviews for Underneath the underneath
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
can't wait for more!
lovleydragonfly chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
No! Please continue? Are you?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
hope you update soon curious on what is going to happen next
hope you update this story
Guest chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
So how is Naru going to react now that she knows what Kakashi is planning on doing?
OverUnderHit chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
The Lone Rurouni chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
Are there any updates planned for this story? It is quite a good read.
Shikuroaka chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
I love the split personalities of Naru. It just makes it all the better. Question though: Is Naru's memories of being kitsune ever going to come back to her or just some fragments. or even at all? Pleeeaaaaasssseeee write the next chapter soon!
kisa chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
wow...crazy stalker much...damn, naru needs to kick kakashi's ass soon and teach him who's really in charge.
yukinari chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
good! i wanna find out what will gemma do when he finds out about naru's erase memories. please update...
schnookums chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Haha, cute. I'm worried about what will happen if Naru is discovered as the Hokage. Hopefully Kakashi can help with that.
Midnight Twins chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
She hid so many things from them. Her past, her present, what she knew of the future. Her suffering and her sorrow. But she never ran away though they gave her more than one reason too. And they could only stop and stare in awe when they learned everthing
SuNrIsEmAsSacRe chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
SlyFox363not logged in chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
Danget! You WILL update this fanfiction! The story line is great! I have to know how she keeps her hokageship a secret ;)
Emily Crane chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
As always, your stories are a great read. I love the Gemna plot twist; having to cover for Naru while at the same time sweating the very real possibility that Kakashi may or may not murder him one day. That Kakashi may in fact be inclined maim the one person in the village that is a ally against a) the council and/or b) potential rivals is hilarious in its irony.
Boejangles chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
So Kakashi is just a little off his rocker in this, hehe. I wonder if Genma can pretend to be the Hokage for six months and if so wont anyone notice his abscence? Let alone Naru missing that much school would be troublesome. Overall Kakashi's plan is just a bit nuts, lol. So I am a little confused as to how Kyuubi somehow got control of Naru, since that is how I understood your eplaination of the difference between Naru and Kistune. Anyways, this story is very interesting so far and I am looking forward to seeing how it unravels.