Reviews for Lost World
Crimsonwitch626 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
? Only ONE Iji fic? THIS MUST BE CORRECTED. SERIOUSLY.

Interesting... A total nerd to boot, haha, delightfully realistic.

I like how youre descriptive, it makes the fic more storylike and easier to read.

My only problem is we dont get as much information about our protagonist from just the description. Stuff like what he studied in college, his job and personality, etc would be a bit more useful.

That and his reaction, I feel you couldve delved a bit deeper than two lines of dialogue. I know first thing Id do in a situation like the game would be is go outside to see for myself, or contact a friend or family for confirmation of some sort. Either of the aliens or to see if theyre still alive.

I suppose tis just chapter one though, least its a start.

I normally never go near incomplete fics, but desperate times call for desperate measures... Please finish it at least.

~Crim
HopelessRomanticist chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
The aftermath of the Apocalypse would certainly be a bad thing to discover. I love "After the end" fics, so this is all pretty nice, at least to me. Not so much for the character, though (heh)

HR
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Congrats your first fic, and on being the first Iji fanfic writer. Just finished the game for the first time (100% pacifist. If you count reflecting missiles as pacifism heheheh).

This looks to be an interesting story. An ordinary human would have a much toughter time against the aliens. No android enhancments, no shield, no upgrades. Wonder how this is going to play out...

HR