Reviews for The Other Woman Incident
Matts.S chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Haha I really love this history n.n
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Haha, he just doesn't want to kidnap any other woman beside Roxanne. More than that, he doesn't want to lose his excuse to kidnap Roxanne because he totally likes her, even if he doesn't realize himself. Oh poor naive Megamind. lol Great Oneshot!
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
What a funny story! I just loved the mental gymnastics that Megamind went through, explaining exactly how their current "problem" could be solved by, once again, kidnapping Roxanne. That was one of my favorite lines: "It was amazing how many problems could apparently be solved by kidnapping Roxanne Ritchi." I also enjoyed the hastily contrived death trap. And the fact that Roxanne and Minion played Go Fish to pass the time while Megamind fumed and then finally joined the game. That the whole thing should get wrapped up with a tennis ball gun was priceless.
Jaque-lyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
omigosh He is so sweet!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I smack head into wall now. Megamind... clueless... nutcase.

Poor Roxanne. She has an unofficial fan club. *shudders*
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Loved it
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is something that I can totally picture Megamind doing. Seeing him totally get ticked off by the fact that Metroman suddenly gets a new girlfriend, meaning that he can't have any more fun with kidnapping Roxanne. The NERVE of Metroman! xD

There were such great lines in this fic: " It was amazing how many problems could apparently be solved by kidnapping Roxanne Ritchi. Even ones that, by all appearances, had absolutely nothing to do with her." And the ones that everybody said at the newsstation when Roxanne arrived there. "Don't jump!" "Yeah, Metroman might not catch you this time!" Sheesh, I can totally picture Roxanne's irritation about this all.

So since this fic earned me a good laugh, I can only thank you and congratulate you on your writing skills. Very good! :D
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really liked this! I think you did a lovely job. Keep up the great work!
MegaPotterHead chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
XD Tennis balls? I wonder what the idea behind THAT one was...

Anyway, great story! I always kinda wondered what would happen if something like this happened...
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Haha, amazing! Great humor fic. My favorite line is "It was amazing how many problems could apparently be solved by kidnapping Roxanne Ritchi. Even ones that, by all appearances, had absolutely nothing to do with her." Hehe. Also all of Megamind's insults for the hapless "other woman." Added to my faves! :)
Dragon's Lover1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Very well written, the characters are true (except maybe a bit about Metro Man) and overall humorous. I loved it!
Adrianne Hershae chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hmmm...I must say. I like it. It's like foreshadowing what is to come...with the exception of it being written in retrospect LOL Love the idea! Characterizations accurate. Goes along with the original quite well. Great work!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was cute! I liked the interaction between Roxanne and Megamind and Metroman! It was so funny!
Waifine chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh my goodness, do I love your Megamind stories! The quip about Metroman only being meant for someone with their initials stamped across their chest was hilarious. As was the part where he had been practicing his guit- on his Exchange Program. Loved every moment! And three cheers to Megamind's victories
Prof chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
"never tell the truth when a lie will do"

You quoted Garak, and for that I love you. :)